Sad/sick deku/part 2

{As izuku was walking to the dorms after he worked for almost the whole day, he bumbed into someone...}

???: Watch were your going! Idiot!

{Izuku fell when he bumbed into the stranger... he was bleeding pretty bad again...he stood up and walked into the dorms...}

Uraraka: Hey Deku-kun- WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!

{everyone in the common room turned their head to see what was happening...}

Ida: Midoriya?! Are you okay?!
Kirishima and denki: what happened midobro?!

{Izuku just stood there exhausted and bleeding on his leg as the blood started to create a mini pool under him...}

Izuku: I'm fine... I'm tired so I'll go to bed now. I don't need to eat I'm not hungry.

{Everyone just stood there in shock...}

Bakugo: (what happened to him?! He looked really tired and he was bleeding that bad that there's a trail of blood on the floor...)

~Hey guys! I'm gonna change my writing style because this takes way longer then how I could do it...~
                              |
                              |
                              |

{Bakugo's Pov...}

I stood up and walked upstairs, ignoring kirishima while he was asking were I was going. I followed the trail of blood that lead me to deku's dorm. I banged on the door. A few seconds later deku opened up. I saw his dark circles under his eyes and walked into the room. "K-Kacchan?!" Deku yelled. I sat on his bed and looks around his room. Then my eyes stopped when I saw his computer on his desk that was showing an internetpage. I walk to the desk so I could read what he had seached up on the computer but deku slammed the laptop closed. I glared at him and said: "what was that?"
"Nothing" he said. "Let me see it or I'll blow you up to the moon" I said.

{Izuku's Pov...}

I frooze when bakugo said that. I knew that he wasn't joking. But I can't let him read this. I hesitate for a few seconds longer but then I say: "no..." Bakugo looked shocked. He didn't expected this reaction. But to my surprise he didn't move. He just stared at me. Then something unbelievable happened, he walked to the door and left.

The next few days I worked before and after school, trained at night and slept a few hours until I had to wake up again to go to work. I think that some people started to notice my dark circles around my eyes so I borrowed some of my mom's make-up to hide them. I got a few attacks on my lungs and had pain in the tomach at night. After a few weeks my mom and I could buy a tiny bottle from the medicine. I was happy that something would make the pain less painfull. As I was walking back from the hospital I bumbed into Kacchan. I was ready to get a punch but nothing happened. I opened my eyes and I saw that he wanted to help me up. I took his hand with a confused look and he pulled me up. We stood there just staring at eachother for a moment until he broke the silence: "what are you doing here nerd?" I had to make up an excuse. We stood in front of the hospital and I didn't want him to know I came from it. " I went to a store for my mom and I'm going to bring it now" I said. "Then why did you come out of the hospital?" Kacchan said. I frooze. He saw that.

{Bakugo's Pov...}

I passed the hospital as I saw deku walking out of it. What's wrong with him this time? As I zoned out for a few seconds and izuku bumbed into me. Before I realised it I saw deku fall. I held my hand out so he could take it. He looked confused but took my hand. I pulled him up.

He's lying? He's hiding something from me for 100% sure. I saw that deku frooze at my answer. "OI, Tell me!" I yelled. Deku snapped out of it and tried to make something up. I saw he was bleeding again. I'm sure that that has to do with why he was at the hospital. I took the bag from my back and seached for something. I took deku's elbow and he looked at me like I was gonna murder him. I put a band aid on his bleeding elbow.

{Izuku's Pov...}

I thought he wanted to kill me when he took my elbow. But instead he treated my wound?! For some reason even when he bullied me, he still took care of me if it wasn't his fault for me being hurt.

{Back to the dorms...}

I went to my room as soon as possible. I was exhausted and the only thing I wanted was to sleep. When I wanted to shut the door someone hold it. It was Kacchan. "Oi nerd! You didn't answer me back there!" Why does he even care? Or does he want to make fun of me when I tell him? I don't know but I feel like I shouldn't tell him.

{Bakugo's Pov...}

He didn't say a word. He didn't move and just stood there with dull eyes. It was kinda scary to see deku like that. But suddenly he spoke up. "I went to get something for my mom okay" is his mother sick? Why didn't the old hag tell me? No, this is one of his excuses. "Oi, just tell me the truth already!"

{Izuku's Pov...}

He doesn't buy the excuse. What do I do now?! I begin to shake a bit from the stress and this isn't going unnoticed by the blonde boy. "Oi, what the hell is wrong with you?!"

{Bakugo's Pov...}

The moment I say that he falls to the ground. "Deku?!" I sit next to him and see that he's bleeding again?! He's breathing heavy, shaking and his eyes are barely open. I see shitty hair walking in the hallway and call for him. "Oi, shitty hair come help me!" He runs to us and his eyes widen as he sees deku's condition.

{Kirishima's Pov...}

I hear Bakugo calling for me and I turn my head to see where it came from. Then I see bakugo sitting next to midobro? I run up to them and what I see wasn't what I expected what was going on. Midoriya looked really out of it and was shaking violently. Then I saw all the blood, it was way too much. "We need to get recovery girl!" I say. I see that that Midoriya's eyes are kinda dull and I really don't like it. I see Iida running towards us. "What's with all the-" he stops his sentence half way and his eyes widen as he sees What's going on. "I'll run to recovery girl's office!" He says and runs even faster then I thought he could. "The nerd needs to explain something after this!!" Bakugo yells. Then I see that Midoriya's eyes closed. "H-hey m-midobro...stay awake!" I shout. I see that even bakugo begins to panic.

{Izuku's Pov...}

Everything is blurry and the voices sound as if they're all far in the distance. I try to calm myself but it doesn't work. I feel blood flowing out of my head. I get even more lightheaded and now everything becomes dark. The voices are fully gone and I feel numb.

The next thing I know is that I hear a voice but I can't focus enough to recognise it. I try to open my eyes but they're too heavy. I hear another voice. I think it's Aizawa's. I try to open my eyes again with all the energy I have.

{Aizawa's Pov...}

When I heard what happened in the dorms I immediately ran to recovery girl's office. Midoriya looked awful and if I say awful I mean AWFUL. Recovery girl told me that he had a massive wound on his head and that he had a panic attack. She had called the hospital for help because she couldn't do this alone and she couldn't use her quirk because midoriya had not enough energy. The hospital told her that we should watch him. Then I saw that midoriya was trying to wake up. His eyes opened a bit and he stared at me. "Hey midoriya how are you feeling?" I asked. He didn't answer me. His eyes looked dull and had almost no sparkle in them. The next thing what happened was unbelievable. Bakugo stormed the room in and the first thing he said was: "don't scare me like that ever again izuku!!"

~word count: 1500~

~heyy guys! I'm really sorry for not updating for so long! I was busy with school and with my own health:/
I'm also sorry for all the grammar faults! English isn't my first language. But anyways thanks for reading! If you liked this part please give it a vote or comment:)~