128

Lu Baiting asked after getting on the warship.

"Is there any action over the tsunami?"

"No." Adjutant Xue said: "Mr. Shi said that, the purpose of the tsunami was not the people on the spacecraft. They should not be happy for a while, and bet that Mr. Shi will really just ignore this matter. ."

"That's fine."

Only then did he turn to Shi Nian, "It's getting late, it's so noisy in the middle of the night, do you want to rest?"

"No." Shi Nian held a cup of hot milk tea and said, "I don't need to sleep."

Xue Chi: "..."

Adjutant Xue left with a speechless expression on his face, saying that his heart was so powerful that his ancestors had prepared a rather false reason for him to stay up all night.

But Lu Baiting, who knew more, was startled, "No need?"

Shi Nian: "Hmm."

"Then get up every day on the spot, and sleep until halfway up on vacation..."

"It's so comfortable to sleep in, it's fascinating. It's like eating doesn't have to be as much as the body needs to eat, but eat as much as it tastes good."

Lu Baiting: "..."

OK, OK!

The main star is located in the center of the empire, and it is naturally very far from the position given by the tsunami star.

For safety, those star thieves are mostly active in some undeveloped areas. Only when you want to rob, will you go to the official star path opened up.

Although the speed of warships is obviously faster than that of ordinary spaceships, it is obviously not possible to arrive in an instant.

I was reading the threat book hanging on the tsunami official website.

It takes ten minutes to make a decision. Is this what most people do?

He looked over the previous practices of the major star thieves groups and found that it was like this kind of long-distance, generally mentioning which time to arrive.

Better at using the phrase 'give you a few days'.

As it is now, rather than wanting him, it's more like wanting people to force him out.

Let the people on Xingwang force him... Just imagine what the quarrel would be like if there was no movement from Xingwang.

"The Zerg has used the knife to kill to the extreme!" Every step is dedicated to doing it, and this is what you humans force yourself.

Even though the truth may not be entirely true, it creates such an illusion.

"I'm starting to wonder, which worm is directing the action."

"Be careful and don't be careless." Lu Baiting said: "The trouble is so big, the Zerg will definitely not just let a subordinate leave the main star."

Shi Nian nodded.

The latest shuttle technology was used, but because there was no space wormhole opened there, we could only go to the nearest one first and then go over there, so Shi Nian and others still spent a whole day.

When they got there, as expected, there would be no trace of the Tsunami Star Thief Group.

Xue Chi immediately called according to the contact information given by the other party, "Where are you guys?"

"Of course the people aren't there." The person on the other side of the tsunami was a tall star thief, with a large gem between his fingers and a crooked hat.