33 I live at your aunt's now

Shi Nian knew that Mrs. Lu was going to travel soon, so he was ready to act well-behaved. After all, in the face of a good person who will give him 10 million when they first meet, who can be willing to do anything bad to such a lovely and "delicate" beauty like him?

However, even if there was no one willing to hurt him, the school did.  To be precise, it wasn't the school, but the outcome of Zhou Shengmu's affairs. As he expected, that kid really didn't do it for Ji Yiqing. He had gambled at a casino and now owed money to the casino. Ji Yiqing was the one who vouched for him before. They saw Ji Yiqing as an S-level spiritual power and a student at the Sixth school with unlimited potential in the future, so they agreed.

But Ji Yiqing was facing a lawsuit now. The issue was so big that it could not be hidden even if he wanted to.

With his guarantor gone, the creditors rushed to demand money from Zhou Shengmu. If Zhou Shengmu could get the money, would there still be a need to find Ji Yiqing to help guarantee it for him? At this point, he was desperate.

"He actually gambled? Sure enough, he is crazy! " The classmates were talking about this matter on the way to class.

"The teacher should have talked about the dangers of pornography, gambling, and drugs in elementary school! What kind of casino loans? Actually, where did he gamble? Haven't there been no casinos for over a hundred years now? "

"Who knows how he found it, a black-market casino?"

There are always students that are well-informed, and someone immediately said: "The school has already called the police, but the group of people are very sneaky. I heard that most of them ran away, and they are still trying to arrest them."

In just one morning, Zhou Shengmu's matters were almost known to everyone.

The school leaders were all mad, of course, not because the news spread quickly, but because Zhou Shengmu was crazy. It can be said that their school has had a lot of ups and downs this year.

There was a student with S-level mental power, and before they could celebrate for more than a few days, this student was messing around one way or another, and later directly made it behind bars. There is now a gambling-related student. Won't there be a drug-related one tomorrow?

"Is this a place to teach and educate people, or a place to cultivate social scum?" The principal was going crazy. "No, it's because the school rules were too lenient in the past, which spoiled them."

"Starting tomorrow, everyone will live on campus and will not be allowed to leave the school until the holidays. Wear school uniforms. No mode of transportation will be allowed on campus. What is the use of long legs if they cannot use them to walk? "

"In short, everything will be like at the First school. It's not unreasonable that we can bring out excellent students. "

The new rules were quickly communicated, and all the students went crazy.

"No way, just because of Zhou Shengmu?!"

"We won't go home and gamble. Who doesn't know that there's too much money being wasted!"

"It's nothing if you can't go home and live on campus. But from today, we can't use aircraft on campus? There is no school bus so we have to walk on two legs? What about our delicate legs? Can they bear it?"

Shi Nian also screamed. How could he live on campus? The boss paid him three million coins a month to work, and he was not allowed to live on campus. There's also the Qianbai Flower Refining.

By the way,

"What about you, Yan Huaxin?"

The reason Yan Huaxin came to Sixth School was the casual school style that was suitable for his body. But now the administration was directly telling them to stay on campus and was also not allowing them to go home until the holidays.