52 Everyone should have seen my heroics

No one knew Shi Nian's decision. After adjutant Xue fell asleep, he frowned when he saw the remarks on Xingwang, but when he found that Shi Nian did not reply to these messages, even when he didn't see it, he immediately put it down. mind.

Mr. Shi is mature!

So he closed Xingwang with confidence, and started to wash up and get up to go to work.

Of course, Mrs. Bai was not very happy on the other side.

She contacted the people from yesterday and asked if she could add more money to make things hotter, and she must force Shi Nian out.

However, the latter said, "No way, Mrs. Bai, you said it shouldn't be too obvious. This is already easy for people to see. If you go too far, people will find us."

Mrs. Bai gritted her teeth and thought, isn't she usually quite rigid, but this time she was cowardly.

He was not a coward at the time, he just recently experienced the joy of sleeping in. So I got up a little late, and I just woke up now.

Lying on the bed, I opened the curtains with one button, the sun just came in through the window at this time, hitting me, it was warm and very comfortable.

So, he succeeded in being lazy in bed for half an hour.

When the residual sleepiness disappeared completely, he got up to wash, then ate again, and finally went to the laboratory.

When I went out again, I took the main body back to the body, took a few packets of freshly made medicinal powder from the laboratory, and called the home robot Xiaoxingxing.

It was the robot who helped hold the umbrella and move the chair when he was angry with Bai Bingyan.

The name "Xiao Xing Xing" came from that year. People originally had a very long name, what was the robot called Austin Star 308, a small special Wang Gu Shen Xing.

Because it was too long, Shi Nian chose two words from the middle and changed it to "Little Star".

Little Xingxing sat in the back seat of the aircraft, and drove his royal aircraft all the way out, not forgetting to live broadcast the positioning on Xingxing.com: "We've already gone out, now let's go and see, there are not many people in the office today. , how long can I finish it."

"Really go, you are impulsive all the time! 』

"That's right, I didn't care about you yesterday and thought I saw through the sinister intentions of those people. No matter what they are doing, a group of selfish people and a group of people watching the fun are not too big of a deal. I don't even think about your status now. It's not good to study something else when you have time. Why do you have to do this kind of unskilled thing by yourself... In other words, I want something with long eyelashes, of course I don't want one meter. That can't be seen, just as long as the false eyelashes, just look at my sincere eyes. 』

"That's right, what are you doing with those who are provocative. 』

"If you really have nothing to do to play games, you are not used to seeing you in the game for a long time... This kind of thing will wait for Adjutant Xue to finish his work in a few days, or you can hire another person to help, let's It's not that there is no money, is it? 』

Basically, there are quite a few people who have reported these ideas, and they have been helping to speak yesterday. A few are too active, and they are familiar all the time, thinking that the next time they will provide benefits, they will be specially selected to get an extra quota.

Mrs. Bai saw it right away, and she was overjoyed, but she was afraid that she would be persuaded to go back, so she immediately let people start to bring the rhythm.