95

After a while of discussion, the generals and others left.

Shi Nian turned around and said to Jiang Chi:

"You still continue to be in charge of overall planning. The difference is that everything will be shown to me from now on. I'd like to see what else the Wu family can produce."

Shi Nian's words are equivalent to him asking for the control of the Lu family's lineage on the main star.

Previously, although he was also able to call the shots, most of it was related to himself. This time, it is different, it wants everything.

Seeing that he didn't move, Shi Nian tapped the faucet on his body, "Go, give your adjutant a nod and say you agree."

Then he forcibly pressed the dragon head of Lu Baiting's quantum beast and tapped it twice.

Xue Chi: "..."

Mrs. Lu said, "At that hour, Bai Ting... I'm not at ease. Can I go in and have a look?"

"Oh, yes." Shi Nian said, "Just don't move around after entering."

When Mrs. Lu heard that she had gone upstairs, she heard the words behind her and said, "Don't worry, don't move your cage."

cage? What a cage!

Adjutant Xue thought blankly, is there still a cage in that room?

After a long while, he reacted and said, "Mrs. Lu is going upstairs now. Didn't he say something about you taking care of things?"

"What?" Shi Nian looked at him, "Do you know where Mrs. Lu is the smartest?"

Xue Chi: "Everyone knows, you have a good eye, and you picked Old Marshal Lu..."

"Wrong." Shi Nian said: "The smartest thing about her is that she has a high emotional intelligence, and she has self-knowledge. She never points fingers at things she doesn't understand."

In fact, according to Interstellar's habits, when things developed to this point, the principal on the main star should have been Mrs. Lu. So even if she doesn't know anything, she is still sitting here today.

But she also knew that if she wanted to come, it would really be what the Wu family wanted.

But the years are different,

Shi Nian is very smart, has many ghost ideas, and is different from everyone present, the Wu family knows them well, but they are not aware of Shi Nian...

Not to mention the Wu family, Adjutant Xue clearly thought that he could not guarantee what this ancestor would do when he came into contact every day.

"But you have to take care of the marshal, and you have to study the security checker, and you have to look at these. Is there enough time?"

"Enough is enough." Shi Nian said for a while, and then added, "I just have to ask for a leave."

Xue Chi's intuition was not good, and sure enough, the next sentence of the year was: "So at Principal Wu, I don't care whether you are crying or kneeling, even if you go to the door of his office with a rope and hang yourself, anyway, you have to give me a fake Please come down."

Xue Chi: "..."

It's so hard for his adjutant to do it!

"Your principal..." That's the existence that the marshal doesn't even give face to, will he take care of me as a little adjutant?

Shi Nian: "Think of a way, believe in yourself, you can do it."

Xue Chi: "..."

He wanted to complain again, but the years were gone.