Chapter 93: Kamui and the Endless Strings

Start from the beginning

Such a pain in the fucking ass. Thought Obito, seeing the Paths of Pain break flee from their containment. The thin wires crackled as 5 out of the Six Paths begun their advances once again.

"Your resistance is futile." Pain approached from behind, his hand flailing forward with intense amount of power pushing through the air. The punch phased through his head.

In a defensive style as the punch went passed his head, Obito duck down and swept Pain under his feet. Plummeting down, Obito went for a punch straight to his head, but was pushed away by one of the Paths of Pain.

Missiles flew through the air, a blazing trail of smoke being left behind.

"That's funny, you seem to be the one resisting the most." Obito let the missiles phase through his body, leaving no scathe behind. Explosions occurred from afar, debris and rubble blasting all around the area.

A few people may have been injured; and or even died in the long run during those few blasts. But to them, their lives were expendable.

What truly was important to them was this fight that could change the world as they know it. The future was in either one of their hands. Rushing forward, Obito jumped up, his fists reeling back.

"I think it's amusing that you believe you can beat a God." Numerous portals materialized as quickly as possible due to Obito's influence. His eyes blazing with a red fury, Obito had initialized his plan.

The portals that manifested instantly were overlapping over each other - they were like layers of cake that brought interesting flavors. Obito pushed his fist into the portal, making his curled hand appear out of each portal, thrusting at insane speeds.

It happened in the blink of an eye, Obito's fist had sent a shockwave once releasing the increasing amount of power due to his portals thrusting out his fist at insane speeds.

Luckily for Pain, his Paths had intercepted the shockwave that pierced through the common air, absorbing the damage instead of letting the main Pain take the damage.

Cursing under his breath, Obito landed on the concrete floorings, blocking a kick from Pain. A blade of razor blades swung through the air, passing through Obito's abdomen cleanly. A portal manifested from behind, a wire string entrapped with wind shooting forward.

The Animal Path appeared, her hand whole forearm being cut off by the sharp wind that pierced through with ease. No blood dripped, only the forearm once there dropping on the concrete floor.

Knowing that all the eyes of Pain were linked, Obito manipulated his arms and hands, conjuring numerous portals to obstruct their vision. They tried moving, but with each movement, dozens of other portals had manifested.

"One done; and 5 more to go," declared Obito, smashing the Animal Path's head with ruthless force. The 4 Paths started maneuvering, circling around Obito.

His heart beating rather quickly, Obito saw the Naraku Path quickly leave the circle, opting to traverse towards their fallen comrade. Not liking this Obito let himself be swirled into the void of his Kamui.

Materializing quickly, Obito took hold of the Naraku Path before he could take the Animal Path away so he could resurrect her from the crippling state that she was in.