Chapter 27: The Cave Of Revelations

(Third Person POV)

She became angry as the child she was protecting was kidnapped right in front of her very eyes. Jill was pissed off and a motherly instinct inside her was triggered.

"AAAFFFTOOOOOONN!!!!" Jill screamed.

But the rage inside her quickly shrank as her love for Gregory got the best of her. She collapsed to her knees and the robots rushed to Jill's aid. They hug her for support. Hot tears ran fast down her cheeks and Freddy wipes her tears away with his fingers.

"It's okay Starlight. We'll find him." Freddy said.

As Freddy hugs Jill, she sees the ghost boy from last year. The one with the black tears and the black and white striped shirt.

"Psst.... This way." The ghost said.

The ghost disappeared and Jill sees a door. Once the crew make it through, they see loads of garbage all around and Jill spots a vat of acid that incinerates broken endos. Seems like they thought that fire wasn't strong enough to get rid of malfunctioning robots. But at least Sundrop, Moondrop, and Helpy are safe inside the computer mainframe. She sees the ghost boy from afar, leading to another tunnel.

"Who are you?" Jill asked.

The ghost didn't say anything but it finally spoke.

"Evan. I don't remember my past well... but I remember my true family..." the ghost boy said.

Black tears ran down his face.

"Why are you here?" Freddy asked.

"The purple guy... he spied on the the innocent children's lives, through the little rabbit eyes... and saw that they had a lot of remnant energy. After I died, my daddy was desperate for a way to be with me again. So... he thought that remnant would make him a god. He lured four innocent souls away. He said that he had a gift for them... but he locked them away... and took their innocent lives. I didn't want him to do this after I was gone..." Evan explained.

"Oh my god..." Chica said softly.

Evan continued talking.

"There was another child he killed. Me and my friends called her "the one he shouldn't have killed". Her name is Cassidy. But we also called her Golden Freddy. She was the angriest out of all of us because she wanted revenge against my daddy. She and I shared the same suit and she always shunned me out from my daddy's sight. I was aware of everything that was happening for the last 60 years. Cassidy was so mad that she tortured daddy in hell while everyone else moved on and went to the clouds. I told Cassidy "Please, Cassidy, you have to stop. Leave the demon to his demons. Rest your own soul. There is nothing else. But I promise, if he isn't dead... If he ever comes back... I'll stay behind to finish the job.". And so I did. For the last few years I've been stuck below the surface, waiting for a miracle to happen. But Jill Willis... she reminds me so much of Cassidy." Evan explained.

Jill and Cassidy have the same level of rage and anger and hatred for William Afton. And they both want revenge on The Purple Guy. Roxy looks down at her hands then makes fists.

"Well, Afton can't control us forever. Not if he wants to win Jill's life... defeating him is our only chance." Roxy said.

The group agrees and Evan speaks up.