Chapter 24: Showdown With A Fairy

(Third Person POV)

DJMM blocks Jill's path, separating her from her friends and it snatched her up in its clutches. She screams in terror as she was lifted up like a porcelain doll.

"JILL!!" Gregory screamed.

It squeezed her as she cried out in fear. She saw the chipset on the DJMM. Jill tried to grab it but it was totally useless. She thought that she felt her bones getting crushed but it wasn't. She was getting lightheaded from the pressure of the grip of the giant spider's hands. The poor soul was wheezing in pain.

"How are we doing, Jill?" Siren Sara asked.

The DJ squeezed Jill harder and she swore she heard the cracking of bones. She was on the brink of passing out from being squeezed as sweat drips from her head.

"AAAGH!!!" Jill screamed out.

"LET GO OF HER YOU MONSTER!!!" Gregory yelled in a fit of rage.

Siren Sara payed not attention to Gregory's threats, but found it adorable how upset he was and it was a show for her twisted point of view.

"Awww! Poor you! No one to protect you now..." said Sara in a mockingly cute voice.

Her smile grew so wide that it would make Cruella De Vil proud.

"Drop her." She commanded.

One last squeeze and Jill felt a few bones crack in her chest. Then... she passed out as The DJ Music Man dropped her. But she had something in her hand as Siren Sara cackled wildly.

"NOOOOO!!!" Gregory cried out.

Jill fell to the floor and she was moaning in pain.

"No... no... no... JILL!!!" Gregory screamed.

He ran over to his guardian and she winced and held her side, feeling like she broke something inside her body. Gregory cries in Jill's chest.

"Jill! Please! Wake up!! Please Jill!! JIIILLLL!!!" Gregory cried.

Monty and Chica see how sad he is. He lost his parents. He can't lose anyone else. Poor Gregory has been through enough and he sobbed so hard. But Siren Sara didn't care as Gregory cries out Jill's name when the pixie pulled out her machete.

"Don't leave me please! Jill! Jill..." Gregory sobbed.

"I killed Jill Roselle Willis!! I KILLED JILL ROSELLE WILLIS!!!!!!" Siren Sara sang.

She cackles like the insane fairy she was but Monty couldn't stand the pixie much longer. The gator runs towards the unconscious rookie and the child and stands in front of them in a protective pose, shielding them from Siren Sara and the DJMM.

"MONTY!!" Chica exclaimed.

"Hrmmm?" Siren Sara questioned.

"If you wanna hurt the kid, you'll have to go through me first!" Monty yelled.

Sara questions him.

"Do you really wanna get crushed just like Jilly, gator boy? If not, the move aside so I can kill the child and collect his remnant!!!" Sara shouted.