Chapter 19: Fixing Monty

(Third Person POV)

Monty begins to slowly wake up.

"What in tarnation...?" Monty muttered.

He rubbed his eyes and his eyes open to reveal their normal hot pink color. He turns around to recognize Vanessa.

"Officer Vanessa? What's going on? Why am I up here? I was jamming with Roxy one minute ago and then the next that rabbit lady came and attacked us and then... I actually don't remember." Monty asked.

"You were kinda possessed by a virus and you tried to kill my friends." Ness explained.

"What?!" Monty exclaimed.

"And you tried to lick me several times, you chased me around, and you also killed Helpy. But he's in the computer mainframe." Jill explained, casually.

Ness gives him a "seriously?!" look.

"Hey, he asked." She replied.

"Chased you?! Oh sweet Jesus! I'm so so sorry!!! Especially what I did to Helpy!! I wasn't in control of myself and I had no idea what I was doing!! I didn't hurt you, did I?!" Monty panicked, realizing the pain he caused.

"You kinda choked me." She replied.

She moves her hair a little bit to reveal choke bruises in the form of Monty's handprint.

"You can kinda tell from the brusies. But I'll be fine." Jill said.

"OH CRAP!!! I'm so sorry!!! Please forgive me!!! I didn't mean to hurt you!" Monty exclaimed.

Jill pats the cured alligator's head. Gregory joins in.

"Hey it's okay. Jill managed to pull that purple chip thingy out of you. I think this is what's making the others chase me around." Gregory said.

"Okay. But didn't hurt anyone else, did I?" Monty said.

"Nope." Jill said.

The gator looks at the rookie.

"Uh... Jill Willis? Is that right? I saw your name in the security guard data base." Monty asked.

"Yeah." Jill replied.

He shakes her hand.

"Well then Miss Willis, thanks for bringing me back. If you and the kid need any assistance, I'm happy to help y'all out." Monty replied.

"My name is Gregory." Said the kid.

Monty stops shaking Jill's hand and he pats Gregory's head.

"Thanks for helping Miss Willis help return me to normal. That was pretty brave of you, Rockstar." Monty said.

Jill smiled. Monty looked like a supportive uncle. Suddenly, the trio hears a familiar voice.

"GREGORY?! JILL?!" Said the voice.

Jill looks down to see Freddy.

"FREDDY!! WE'RE UP HERE!!" Jill said.

He looks up. Jill noticed that it's 4:00 AM. Two more hours to go.