Chapter 2: Meet Gregory

(Third Person POV)

She was scared. Jill had no idea why this was all happening to her like this. Psycho rabbits, an evil entity named William, and her demons from Hayesville have returned?! Still, she couldn't believe her own friend "Vanessa" betrayed her for that... thing! She bet Vanny even hacked the system and making these robots go crazy. But whatever's happening, Jill thinks that the bear has been hacked too. Since the police will be here by morning, she hopes that justice will be served and her "friend" will be arrested for murder. She placed her hand on her trusty gun, knowing that she will be able to defend herself from the monsters within.

"Help..." she whispered.

A tear escaped from her eye as she hoped that 6 AM will come soon. She fell asleep about twenty minutes ago and she peeks out to see Freddy still asleep and she sees that it's 11:25 PM. She hears the sounds of roaring animatronics from afar and tears ran down faster.

"Oh god... how could this get any worse!?" She thought.

As she wiped the tears off her face, she hears a robotic yawn and sees Freddy step up out of his chair and looks at himself in the mirror.

"Showtime already?! I am experiencing a malfunction. The recharge cycle is not complete." It said.

She winced in pain as her wound made her cry out a little, getting the animatronics attention. She clasped her hand on her mouth, thinking it's going to kill her.

"Please don't kill me, please don't kill me..." she repeated in her head over and over.

He sees a strand of Jill's hair peeking out from underneath his couch and he crouched down to pick up the small strand as he realizes that it's connected to a human being: the petrified rookie.

"Hey. Come out of there." He said.

Jill slowly makes her way out from under the couch and Glamrock Freddy picks her up. She was scared but also confused.

"A... security guard?" He asked.

He scans her and she winced a little as the light was a bright.

"Jesus, that's bright.." she muttered softly, as it let her go.

"Scan complete. Huh... you are the new security guard. What is your name?" He asked.

She didn't have a choice.

"I'm... Jill Willis." She replied.

"Jill Willis... hrmm... you were supposed to be here last week. But why are you here? Why were you hiding in my room and under my couch? That is no hide and seek spot." Freddy asked.

"I...." She didn't know what else to say.

Before she could speak, a young voice came out of nowhere.

"SHH! Will you both shut up?!" Said a voice.

"Who said that?!" Jill exclaimed in panic.

"I did! I'm down here!" The small voice replied.

"Down where? We still do not see you." Glamrock Freddy said.