The past and the talk

⚠️mentioned of rape, abuse and suicide⚠️

Aliyah's pov
"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" Scarlett shouts at me. I hate when people shout so I flinched back. She just glared at me waiting for an answer. "Well a lot of things actually" I tell her as a joke but she wasn't having it. "Aliyah this isn't funny" she says in a calming way. But still. She's scary asf. "Well what's wrong with me is that I needed answers so I went a found them because I always need to find answers to things that I don't know" I tell her.

"Aliyah-" I cut her off. "Don't. You're life has been a hundred time better than mine. You didn't have to feel that people in your life that you thought that cared about you didn't. I had to think everyday that the people who were taking care of me actually loved me and actually wanted me but I was wrong" I tell her. She sits down next to me. "What do you mean?" She ask. "Before all of this, I was at a foster home...they said that they loved me and they made me feel welcomed until the foster mom died. The man took all his anger towards me making me think that it was my fault that she died". I look down at my hands thinking if I should continue.

Fuck I already started so I can't stop now. "He would get drunk then start hitting me. It wasn't too bad until he found more excuses to tell me. He then started punching me then raping me" I told the last part quietly. I didn't want her to hear but I think she did. "It's been like that for a year or so until my social worker finally found out what happened so she put me into foster care. I always thought that my actual family would come back for me or even send me a letter, but they never did. Then I though 'why am I here if they aren't coming back?' so I wanted to end it" I look up and see that Scarlett had tears in her eyes.

"I tried it with pills but it didn't work. So I thought about it again but I didn't do it. I remembered that I was playing volleyball and that it was the only thing keeping me alive. So was Tom. He was there for me when no one else was" I told her. "Why didn't you tell me about this?" I look up and see her looking down at me with tears running down her face. "Because I have trust issues and I'm stubborn. That's why I like to find a solution to my own problems. That's why I went to Dallas to find my mother but then I found Vanessa instead and she told me the truth" I tell her.

I then hear a knock at the door. Scarlett immediately wipes her tears away and answers it. "Hey I was just looking to see if you didn't kill her yet since there wasn't any shouting" lizard says coming in the room. "Oh yeah we're fine. Just talking" Scar answers. I smile at Lizzie not wanting to show her my other side. My depressing side. "Um let me finish here and I'll see you downstairs" Scar says gently pushing her out of the room. "Okay. I'm glad your back Ali" she says before disappearing.

"I'm sorry" I tell her. "For what? It wasn't your fault that this all happened to you" she tells me. "Yeah but I'm sorry for not telling you earlier. And before you ask, we can't do anything about it" I tell her. She looks mad. "Can you tell me what else happened during your life when we weren't there?" She asks. I happily nod my head and she sits back down next to me. "Well I broke my arm since Tom tried teaching me how to Skate. Um I broke my pinky while playing volleyball. I almost killed Tom that one time" I tell her remember very well what happened.

"What? How?" She ask. "Well we were running away from a huge dog. Tom was in front of me and I was behind. I didn't notice that he stopped so I ran into him making him fall into upcoming traffic" I tell her and she's trying so hard not to laugh. "Then there was another time..." she kept on laughing. "Oh my god Ali stop saying all of the times you almost tried to kill me" Tom says from the other side. He then opens the door and jumps on the bed next to me. "But this is the best one" I tell him. "Fine let's cut it short. I brought her to the beach for the first time. She wasn't really feeling it since..." he looks at me and I nod.

"Since her foster 'dad' just hit her a few hours ago but I made her come with me and she stayed with me for a while. Anyways, we went to the beach and we went swimming. I was surprised that she could swim but that's whatever. So we went and she told me that she saw something like it was a shark" I really didn't want him to say the next part. "She wouldn't stop looking at the one spot until she told me that she felt something hard touch her in the water. She screamed for dear life and swam towards me making me drown. Like literally. I almost died. Again".

"Tom stop it" I tell him. He shakes his head and continues. "She made me swim her over since she didn't want to risk touching anything else. So I did and I walk out with her still on my back. I told her to get off but she never did. She stayed there for literally the rest of the day" he laughs so does Scar. It wasn't that funny and I don't see how he almost died. Yes I did kind of drown him but-"then after we were walking back to my place and she told me that I had to take her up the stairs. Now remember, I was tired from swimming. So I walk up the stairs with her on my back and I slip and fell. She managed to get off me before she fell after me. I broke my nose that day making me die inside. I had to go the hospital and had to get a shot and she knows how much I hate those. So I almost died there too" he says.

"Okay that wasn't as bad as I thought it would be" scar says. "You sister is evil" he says. "Which one? Because they both are" Scar says and I punch her. She doesn't even move and my hand hurt after that. Damn those stupid muscles. "Oh then I remember there was that one time when a boy wouldn't stop asking her out and she was annoyed by it so she made me be her 'boyfriend' so that the kid would stop asking her out" Tom continues. Oh how I wanted to die this moment. "Tom stop it!" I whine but he doesn't.

"Then that day after she told me that she lost her-" I quickly cover his mouth. I wasn't going to let him expose me like that. "My bracelet that he got me" I recover for him. I smile at Scarlett but she doesn't look happy. Or pleased. So I think she knows and I know she knows. "I really hope it's not what I think it is Aliyah Johansson" Scarly is looking at me dead I'm the eyes. "You mean losing my bracelet?" I ask so innocently. "Yeah sure" she says getting up and leaving.

I turn and face Tom glaring so hard at him. Like SO HARD. "What the fuck is wrong with you!?" I slap him repeatedly. "First of all, ouch. Second, I didn't mean to. It just slipped out" he says. I try so hard not to say it but I couldn't help it. "That's what she said" I laugh and he pushes me over. I hear a knock at the door and see the twins standing there looking a bit scared but they are hiding something behind their backs. "Yes?" I lay my head on Toms stomach. "I think it's time for us to have the talk" MK says sitting down on the bed.

"I'm good" I tried getting up but she pushed me back down. "Okay so Tom you might know this already but we are telling you again. Use protection" Ashley says showing us some condoms. "Um" Tom says looking uncomfortable. It's funny. "Now we don't want to be the not cool parents but we have to. So here goes nothing" MK says starting the whole talk. I wanted to die. Ashley literally had a banana and showed us how to put the condom on. It was so awkward.

"Okay now that you know how to have sex with women and men, I want you guys to have these" MK hands us some condoms. OH MY GOD. I WANT TO DIE. "Now I don't want you guys using these but when your time comes then...go for it?" Ashley doesn't sound sure. "Now the first time might be a little weird and it might hurt..." MK says talking and I wasn't listening. Yes I know it hurts. I did experience it. Hurts for a bit then you get used to it. ANYWAYS. "Oh and you can ask your sister for some or Lizzie. They probably have some in their bathroom" Ashley says ending this horrible conversation.

"Thank god this is done" I said. "It was horrible and they aren't even my parents" Tom says making me laugh. "That's what you get for leaving and not telling us. Don't you ever do that again or you will be grounded" MK says and I nod. They finally leave us alone and I got an idea. I bet they told the others what happened so we can prank them. "Prank time!" I tell Tom and he sigh. He hates when I prank people but it's always worth it.

To be continued...