Jennie had filled them in on the amount of times Lisa had almost burnt their apartment down when she tried to cook and Lisa was standing closest to the stove that was still smoking at the moment. Jisoo couldn't help but assume.

"It wasn't even me!" Lisa protested.

Chaeyoung pouted as she looked at the state of their stove. She'd been really looking forward to breakfast.

"Ah hell." Jisoo said as she noticed her wife was already looking grumpy.

Jisoo sighed heavily, "I'll be right back."

"Where are you going?" Lisa asked.

"To feed my wife." She said, walking out of the house without another word. She drove to three of Rosie's favorite breakfast places, ordering all her favorites.

Chaeyoung squealed excitedly as soon as she had seen Jisoo carrying all the take out bags when she got back, wrapping her arms around her wife's neck.

She pulled away for a second, pecking Jisoo on the lips and leaning her forehead on Jisoo's own.

"You're the best wife ever you know that?" Rosie told her honestly.

Jisoo melted at the look her blonde gave her. They had spent their entire lives together and still Rosie never failed to make her feel like the luckiest person in the world.

"Sorry chipmunk. For once, you're wrong, because that title belongs to you."

——————————

Jisoo slapped Lisa's hands away when she tried to serve herself some of the take out.

"No. That's Rosie's."

Lisa moved to grab something else.

"That's Rosie's too!"

"Unnie! Did you even get anything for the rest of us?" Lisa complained.

"Of course, that one's Ella's for when she wakes up." Jisoo smirked, pointing to another take out container.

Lisa pouted.

"You shouldn't have burnt my kitchen down," Jisoo shrugged. "Now you have to starve."

"It wasn't my fault!" Lisa protested.

"Whose fault was it then?" Jisoo taunted, "because Jennie has been cooking for us for as long as I've known her and suddenly you show up and almost burn our house down. I know your history with kitchens Limario."

Rosie and Jennie were so used to their antics that they weren't paying much attention to the other two's conversation. Rosie served some of the food Jisoo had bought to Jennie.

"I'm banned from the kitchen! I was just watching." Lisa insisted.

"Sure, the stove burnt itself then," Jisoo teased.

Rosie had been busy eating next to Jennie but she still noticed the guilty look on Jennie's face.

"Wifey?" She whispered, trying not to smirk.

Jennie looked at her.

"Hmm?"

"What really happened?"

Jennie looked at her plate of food hard, willing it to help her disappear.

"Wifey. You look entirely too guilty right now for me to believe this was all Lisa's fault."

"It was me, okay, I was a little distracted and I let the food burn."

"Why were you distracted?"

Jennie didn't answer.