N I N E

Sunlight danced over the bed, waking James up from his slumber.  Was last night a dream? He thought to himself.  But he looked over to see a tousle of mahogany hair sleeping next to him.  He smiled.  She's back.  She's here with me. He gently moved the hair off of Alex's face.  She's beautiful.  He placed a ghost of a kiss on her lips before making his way to the bathroom.  After he headed to the kitchen to make her coffee.

Alex slowly started to waken to the smell of coffee.  She opened her eyes slowly, blinking a few times before looking over to the other side of the bed.  It was empty but still warm. She sat up, using the sheet to cover herself. "Jamie?" She called out.

He walked back in with nothing but boxer briefs on.  "Hey Allie, baby. Sorry I didn't mean to wake you."

"Its ok. Is that coffee?"

"Yeah, still two sugars and a touch of cream, right?"

"Perfect." He handed her a mug. She hummed as she took a sip. "You are still good at that."

"Making coffee?  Have to be, doll.  Otherwise, it's up to Steve."  She giggled.

"You know we didn't talk a lot." Alex tilted her head.  "We still have a lot to talk about."

James sighed.  "I know. And we will.  But," he put his cup down, "we still have a little bit of time before we have to get Drew."

"And what did you have in mind?" Alex asked, her voice husky.

James took the cup from her hands and placed it down on the table. "We could keep making up for lost time.  I know you're still naked under there."

"Maybe.  Maybe not." She moved to climb out of the bed but James tugged her back and pulled her to the middle of the bed.  Alex laughed as James began to kiss her neck and collar bone.

"Don't be a tease, Alexandra.  It's not nice," he growled. He captured her lips, hard, as he pressed his member on her core.  She moaned at the touch, allowing him to slip his tongue into her mouth, tasting her.

"Fuck Jamie." She gasped as he continued to grind on top of her.

"God, it's such a turn on when you talk like a bad girl." He hitched up her leg over his waist. Alex arched her back as he pressed his length into her, groaning with need.

"Please baby, just fuck me." She dug her nails into his arm, earning herself a hiss from him.

"Such a dirty little girl."  He pushed his boxers down and teased her, listening to her whine. He could feel her wetness and pushed in hard. "Fuck! So tight." He started to pump into her slowly but deep, making sure he hit her sweet spot.

"Jamie! Jamie, god, don't stop."  Alex could feel herself getting closer and closer.

"I'm never stopping.  I love this pussy, sucking me in, gripping me," James grunted.  He flipped them over.  "Ride me doll."  Alex started to swivel her hips and then bounce, watching the waves of pleasure cross his face.  She could feel him in her stomach and wanted more.

She bent down to him for a moment. "This dick is mine," she whispered and saw him smile as she raised herself back up.  She bounced down harder on him, listening to him moan.

"Fuck doll. Please be close."  He started to rub her clit, the moans coming from her mouth that would make a sinner blush.  She started to lose her composure and he flipped them again, gripping her hips.  "Allie," he moaned as he felt her orgasm.

"Jamie!" She cried as she felt him release into her.  He slowed to a stop but still inside her.

"I could get used to this," he chuckled.