O N E

"It's interesting."

"What's interesting?"

"All of the evidence points to the mafia except that I'm sure the heist will be pulled off by a woman."

"What makes you say that?"

James looks up at the ceiling while he continues to stroke Alexandra's back enjoying her warm skin distracting himself.  Her head was on his chest, he could feel her star pendant on pressed against him skin.

"James? You gonna answer or keep giving me lightening touches?"

"Lightening touches?"

"You keep running your fingers over my back and it always send little bolts of energy through my body."  Alex smiled up at him. "It's distracting to me and to you."

"Sorry love.  You just feel so soft."  James kissed her head.  "The thief will probably be a woman.  The space, the timing, I would use a woman.  They can get into tighter places."

"Oh.  That makes sense.   So, has she pulled it off yet?"  Alex started to kiss on his bare chest.

"Alex," he warns.  He feels her smiling against his skin. "She hasn't.  We have surveillance on the painting.  I think it would be suicidal to go in now. No clean entry and exit."

"Hmmm."  Alex runs her fingers over his abs.  James takes in a breath. "So, when do you think?"

"Next day or so.  I'll be ready."  He closes his eyes.  "Alexandra, what are you doing?"

"Nothing babe.  Just enjoying you."

"I understand the lightening thing now."  He flipped her so he was on top now. She giggled at him.  "And what are you laughing about?"

"Got you right where I wanted you." 

"Really? Who am I to disappoint you?" He leaned down for a searing kiss. Thankful they were still naked from their previous session of lovemaking, he reached down to line himself up with her and pushed in.

She moaned from his length in her, the stretch unbelievable. "Jamie," she whispered.

"Do you know how much I love it when you call me Jamie?" he said with slow thrust.

"Probably as much as when you call me Allie.  Which you hardly ever do." She took each thrust and matched, loving to hear him groan.

"Oh Allie," he moaned and sped up his motions.  "I love you so much."

"I love you, Jamie." She nibbled on his neck, and he grunted.

"Cum for me Allie.  Please baby."  He reached down to stoke her clit, drawing out the pretty moans he loves.

"Jamie, oh god," she squealed as she released over him.  He thrusted a couple more times and then filled her up.

"Fuck Allie."  He slowed and pressed his forehead on hers.  "My little doll.  I love you."

"I love you."

They fell asleep in each other's arms.  Perfection.

*~*

Steve walked over to James' desk in the precinct.  "So do we have a lead on who it could be?"

"Possibly. I think it's someone they've used before, but this thief has been inactive for a few years. Her MO hasn't been seen in New York.  Last time was in Pittsburgh. Before that Boston."

"No name?"

"Just an alias.  And it's funny."

Buck, how is it funny?