I closed my eyes and remember that woman's voice who is actually my grandmother. My Father's mother who beat my mother without showing an ounce of mercy.

"Prithvi, leave her....why are you reacting like that, huh??? You know her very well....she only want money...that's why she married you....now, what are you expecting from her??? And why the hell are you reacting like that????? Why???"- Prisha mam was shouting so madly.

I closed my ears and crawled away from these two violent person. They both are scaring me.

"She is a bitch....I thought she did this because she.........."- He looked at me and keep coming towards me.

I shifted into one corner and face palmed myself. I'm scared of him!! I'm really very very scared!! He is reminding me of my childhood!! He is reminding me of that cruel woman!!

Immediately he caught my arms and again yanked me close to his face. I whimpered in pain. My arms will be heavily bruised due to his animalistic act.

"please........."- i muttered while crying like that.

"please what sejal???? You want money??? You love money na?? Money is your life....i will give you money.....let me touch you the way i want....."

Within a second he caught my waist with his left hand and then he started to run his right hand on my body very inappropriately.

"Nooooooo.........please......."- i tried to push him and in return he pinned me to the wall with full force. His heavy and huge body was pressing over my small frame. His eyes were only filled with anger and rage. He pressed me so roughly that i felt difficulty in breathing.

"Prithvi, leave her....leave her...."- Prisha mam is trying to pull him but he was not even moving an inch.

He was pressing me more. He was applying so much pressure that i feel like my bones will break at any moment.

I looked into his eyes. The memory of that day appeared in my mind when we were watching the sunset together in that palace.

He was a complete different person then. I remember all those moments when we both laughed together. And now i looked into his eyes. Why that much hate? Why?? Why that much cruelty?? Was he expecting something from me??

"YOU ARE JUST LIKE HER"- he hissed like a snake near my face.

I closed my eyes.

"Prithvi leave her..."

Finally Prisha mam able to pull him apart from me.

"Calm down Prithvi.....come back to your senses....she thought she can win your heart by showing her kindness....but she is just like that...don’t waste your energy into a garbage like her....."

I looked at Prisha mam who is holding Prithvi sir by his arms.

I'm the garbage! She is telling me that i tried to win his heart by showing my kindness. But only my vishnuji knows why i treated him. I have fulfilled my duty as a doctor with full dedication. She is the one who left him because of a small disease.

And they are accusing me as some greedy bitch!! A whore!!

How many humiliation i have to face!! These two people were humiliating me for so long. They sent me to jail in a false accusation. I have almost died that night for these two people. They tried to sell me to a old man!

Why have i met them?

I don’t belong to their world. We all are very different. My world is different from them. Then why my destiny bring me near them?? What sin i have commited in my life that i met Prithviraj khanna??