•Chapter 1•

IF FOR SOME REASON KOE OR ANY OF HIS FRIENDS ARE READING THIS PLEASE DONT

Suttons pov:
my name is sutton rose mccollum. yes the little sister of parker McCollum. currently im 24 years old and i live on the outskirts of Conroe Texas. My hometown. I live on a small farm with my current boyfriend Reiner who is 27. oh and i have a great pyrenees named trigger and an australian shepherd named shotgun. That's me.

~current day~
Ring Ring Ring
Incoming call from Park🤍😇
S: hello?
P: hey i'm going out with some friends tonight. i was wondering if you and reiner wanted to come.
S: I can ask him but definitely i'll go. i haven't seen you in a while.

I smile and we say our goodbyes before i hang up. Parker and I have always been close and he by far is my favorite sibling.

When Reiner got home from work i asked him if he wanted to go out. Rainer makes a lot of money but even with my career and staying at home all day i make more. As i said Parker wants me to be a singer. Well in 2020 during quarantine i made a youtube channel and i have 28k subscribers and make a lot of money off of it. I also breed and sell goats and get a lot of money from that.

~2 hours later~
I was covering up the bruise on my cheek with some makeup while Reiner buttoned up his shirt to go out. "Nothing about this to anyone" he says through gritted teeth while looking me in my eyes. Reiner and i have been dating since high school. It wasn't always like this. He was a good boyfriend until we moved in together two years back. I was living on my own on the farm when he asked if he could move in with me. Of course I said yes because our relationship was so good. Then he showed his true colors and I haven't been able to get out.

"I won't i promise" I reply quickly putting on my shoes so we can leave.

When we arrive at Parkers house like he said to he immediately wrapped me in a hug. As he pulled away he noticed the faint briuse on my cheek. "What's that?" he asked looking worried.

"Oh she's such a cluts. the other day she was opening the door of the truck and hit her face." Reiner says before i can reply.

Out of the corner of my eye i see one of Parker's friends looking at Reiner suspiciously. It was almost like he knew something was going on. "I think Parker was talking to the girl" the guy says.

"that's what happened" I said looking at the ground. I then look up and smile at my big brother. The guy abs Parker share a quick glance and parker pipes up.

"If she says it happened Koe then that's what happened."

Koe Wetzel. Of Course. I remember that Parker and him were friends but I couldn't put a name to the face. I know all of his songs but I don't follow him on anything since it's weird. And frankly because Reiner would get mad if i even looked up what he looked like let alone follow him.

"Let's get going to dinner" Hallie Ray said. I literally love her. she's so good to my brother and treats him so well.

We all climb into Parker's truck. Parker and Hallie Ray were in the front seats and Koe was on my left while Reiner was on my right.

"We're meeting up with Read and Pecos when we get to the bar" Parker said mostly informing me and Reiner since the other two already knew.

"Sounds good" i smile at him. I've meet Read and Pecos before and their pretty good guys. Reiner lightly hits me because I smiled about seeing Read and Pecos. I lightly brush my arm and out of the corner of my eye I see Koe death glaring Reiner.

Koes Pov~
I've seen pictures and heard story's of Sutton. And from what i've seen she's gorgeous and from what i've heard she's a good time. Only bad thing is she has a boyfriend. A little while after I got to Parker's Sutton and Reiner arrived in a black truck. He climbs out of the truck and makes Sutton open her own door. dickhead. As soon as Sutton climbs out Parker wraps her in a hug as i check her out. She's wearing ripped jeans, a carhartt hoodie, and some ariat boots. Parker pulls out of the hug and stares at her face. I look at Reiner and start looking over him.

"What's that?" Parker asks his little sister looking worried.

"Oh she's such a cluts. the other day she was opening the door of the truck and hit her face." This mother fucker. I stare at him. I know just by the look Sutton gives him and the look he gives her that he did this to her. And if i even see him touch her tonight i will fuck him up. Parker looks at me with a fearful look and i look at him almost telling him what i was thinking. he nods as a way to tell me i can and then looks back at his sister.

We climb in Parker's truck and start heading to the restaurant. Parker and Hallie are in the front and Me, Sutton, and Reiner are in the back. Sutton being in the middle of us. Parker says something and then Reiner slightly punches Sutton in the leg.

I look at him with one of my death glares and then send Parker a text.

Author Note
I know Koe is in a relationship but for the story he isn't.