•chapter 7•

Suttons Pov:

I got stuck riding with Koe. Pecos and Read both took their own cars  so they could drive home afterward.

"oh your love has ended but mine still remains, but nobody answers when i call your name" Koe really does have a nice voice. I always thought that he just used auto tune.  "Oh the lonely sound of my voice calling" Koe suddenly stops singing and looks at me "it's not polite to stare Sutton"

what a dick. i roll my eyes in response and look at the road ahead of us. I don't know exactly where we're going for breakfast but we're all just following Parker so.

the car ride was full of post malone, kevin gates, and a lot of other artists i knew. surprisingly we listen to the same music and i knew every song Koe played. it's weird how alike we are really.  finally we showed up to the restaurant and i opened the door to the warm february air.  (AUTHORS NOTE:the story starts before tour for a good reason)

we just got done eating and now i was saying goodbye to everyone. Koe had the idea that he would drive me to Conroe so I could get my things and then we would both go to Lubbock, where Koe lives.

"ready to go Sutton?" I smile at the man and give my brother one final hug.

"i'll see you soon S." Parker smiles at me before pushing me towards Koes truck. I hop in and get ready for the 3 hour ride.

Koes Pov
I look over at the girl next to me. she had fallen asleep about 30 minutes into the ride. this morning when we woke up I thought about laying there forever. it felt nice, like that was how it should be. I think when we get to Conroe I'm just going to rent a hotel room for us so we won't be driving all night. By the time we get there with all the stops it'll be around 4 and that's a long ass drive to Lubbock, so why not? what's the worst that could happen.

finally we arrived to Conroe. I have no idea where Suttons house is so now I have to wake her from her piece.

"Sutton" I shake her, "wake up we're in Conroe"

she wakes up and tells me the directions to her house. after 20 minutes of driving we finally arrive at her farm house. Rainer was of course there. there were two gorgeous dogs running in the yard and a white truck which I assume is Suttons.

I look over at the dirty blonde next to me, "don't worry Sut, I won't let him do anything to you, I promise" she looks at me with relief in her eyes.

Suttons pov:

we finally park in my driveway and I hop out of the truck.

"well look who's crawling back" Rainer immediately stands up from our porch swing and walks over to me.

finally Koe gets out of his truck and walks over to me, grabbing my hand. "fuck off Rainer we're just here for Suttons stuff." Koes voice had changed. usually it's soft and kind but now it was rough and vicious.

he walks over to the porch dragging me with him as he pushes past Rainer pulling us both inside.

"so what all do we need" the boy smiles at me as he walks around the living room.

finally we get done with packing and Koes helping me load everything in my truck. "i'll take your dogs with me in my truck" Koe already told me about the plan to go to a hotel so we had to research for one that was pet friendly.

Koe loads my dogs in his truck and let's just say that Rainer was not happy about that one. and finally taking one look out my rear view mirror i take one last look at my house and the man who trapped me there.

A/N NOT THE BEST I KNOW BUT I WANTED TO GET THIS PART DONE