•Chapter 5•

Koes pov:

"i know that your scared. scared of what will happen when you go home and he can hurt you. but if you leave him, i'll let you stay with me in Lubbock."

(AUTHORS NOTE: THIS TAKES PLACE RIGHT BEFORE TOUR.)

Sutton looks at me like i'm crazy. and then she looks like she is contemplating it. i look at her with pleading eyes. it'll be nice to have someone stay with me for a while anyways.

"what about tour? on your instagram it says your going on tour in 3 weeks" i shook my head.

"you can come with me" i started "or you can stay with Parker when i leave for tour."

she looked at me in disbelief and then smiled. "ok" was the only thing that came out of her lips. i gave her a big smile and walked back over to the truck with her.

"Reiner." she starts and then swallows with a big gulp. i can tell that she's nervous so i shoot her a comforting smile, "we're over. please leave and never contact me again."

Parker smiles at his younger sister and flips off the douche bag. Reiner scoffs and turns towards the truck. "whatever bitch i upgraded anyways" he opens the door and climbs in, the blonde following him shortly after. apparently that truck was his.

Parker turns and hugs his sister. "that was so brave of you" he said to her pulling away from the hug.

i walk over to her and wrap her in my arms. for some reason it felt right? i don't even know how to explain it.

Suttons pov:

"that was so brave of you" Parker exclaimed pulling away from our hug, giving me a warm smile.

Koe suddenly pulled me into a hug. my arms wrapped around his neck as his rested at my hips. it felt like we were puzzle pieces supposed to be stuck together.

"i'm so proud of you" Koe whispered only loud enough for me to hear. he then pulls away from our hug and secretly i miss his warmth. he shoots me a quick smile and we then turn to join Parker and Hallie Ray, along with the other two boys, inside.

"so here's the problem" Parker starts looking nervous, "uhm read is in one room and pecos is in the other so there's only one room left."

"you can take the bed and i'll lay on the couch" Koe said turning to look at me.

"well we could just share and put pillows between us" the bed in the room i usually stay in is a king sized so there shouldn't be a problem. Parker looks at me and nods his head, agreeing.

so Koe shrugs his shoulders and follows me to the room i usually stay in. i open the door and Pecos is passed out on the bed. great. so i close the door and head to the one across the hall. which has a queen sized. Parker that motherfucker. he knew and still said that it was the king.

i sigh and head towards the bed. "are you sleeping in that?" Koe asks pointing at my jeans and hoodie. shit. i completely forgot that my clothes were in Reiners truck.

"yeah i guess so. i left my bag in Reiners truck" i flop back on the bed. Koe laughs and sits next to me.

" I got extra clothes in the truck" he replies offering me some clothes.

so ten minutes later here i am sitting in Koe Wetzels shirt and a pair of his sweatpants. he lays down on the bed "is it ok if i take off my shirt? i usually don't sleep with one on and i just don't want to make you uncomfortable."

" yeah that's fine" i say pulling the comforter over myself. Koe climbs in and crawls under the blanket, turing his back towards me. "goodnight"

"goodnight Sutton" he replies and just like that, i'm out."