Chapter Thirty : I Love You

Pikoro Village was a quaint place, smaller compared to the huge places Y/N had been to.

Though, seeing O'kasis once was enough for her.

While they were walking, Isabell had clung to Y/N, holding her arm gently as they walked. They all stopped, Y/N deciding to talk to Isabell while Lucinda chatted with Aphmau about moving mountains or something of the sort.

"Let me take Isabell here to her parents first, my house is right there." She points to their right. A tower loomed above them. "Make yourselves at home."

Isabell goes with Lucinda, Aphmau asks everyone if they want to go.

Laurance wanted to explore, so did Travis and apparently Aaron was just going to stay outside.

"Alright.. Ophelia? Are you coming..?"

"No thank you, I'll leave the talking to you, you seem the best at it anyway." Ophelia smiled and nodded her head towards the tower, signaling for Aphmau to go.

Aphmau heads inside and Y/N walks around, sitting by a tree in the snow. It was sort of cold, but she didn't mind it. She was keeping herself busy by making herself another snowman when Laurance came up to her.

"I'm so sorry.."

Though she had an idea of what he meant she still asked, "What for?" Not looking at him. Instead looking at the snowman family that she made. It mimics her own family that is no longer with her anymore.

"For turning into a Shadow Knight in front of you.. for ignoring you after all that happened.." he got down on his knees, to be at the same level she was.

She hums, laying her hand on his knee, "It's alright, I understand why. Really, did you expect me to be upset?"

"I would be if I were you," he shrugs.

"Well Laurance, you're not like me, and that's fine. You'll eventually get the hang of your emotions and I'll be there to support you the whole way.." She holds his cheek with her cold hands. He doesn't flinch away, instead leaning into her touch.

This whole relationship is going to come crashing down at your faults.

She's the first to move away after hearing that. "So cheer up Laurance, I'm not upset or anything. Okay?" She makes a snowball, gets up, bringing Laurance up with her.

She then proceeds to break the soft snow on top of his head, he was surprised at first. That was until he started laughing and ruffling his own hair. "You're cute, you know that?"

"Wasn't doing that to be cute.. but thanks.." She was mostly trying to see his smile. His smile made her feel happy, when he's happy, she's happy. They chatted for a bit, Laurance frowning suddenly.

"Sorry, Ophelia, I have to go.."

"Oh, alright," she lets him leave, he runs off leaving Y/N only slightly confused.

When he came back a while later, Aaron was with him and he had Travis with his hands behind his back. Aaron looked to be carrying an unconscious Aphmau. Laurance was in his shadow knight form. He looked angry.

Y/N didn't even bother to try and talk to them, there must've been something serious going on. They wouldn't mind her not being there right?

Aphmau in trouble wasn't a rare sight but she couldn't just be in there and act like she was heavily concerned.

That lady was some sort of divine being, Y/N could just feel it. So whatever happened, she was most likely going to be okay.

TW : Mentions of blood, suicide, death
(Proceed with caution)