Phych wards & broken hearts.

Bret and I had problems after that, though. Probably because I cheated on him with his bestfriend, like the dumbass I truly am. I cut so deep when he found out what happened. I’m so sorry.. We broke up a few weeks after, because he didn’t trust me anymore. 

This was all before I decided to fuckup and let my depression sweep over me. I attempted suicide and had to be put in the hospital. Two weeks in the phych ward wasn’t enough though. After being released, two weeks later I threatened to do it again. I was put into a different mental hospital for another week. That’s when the restraining order was put on against Bret. My parents read my journals and found out I had been sneaking out to see him. They found out about the sex. 

When I got out I was a complete wreck without Bret. He posted pictures on Facebook of him burning all the letters I wrote him, and he got with other girls, and it broke my heart. 

I needed to get my mind off him. I went to my friend Gracees house, aka, the biggest stoner you’ll ever meet. We got so fucked up, and long story short, I had sex with a guy I barely knew existed. It’s not that bad though when I think of it. He was adorable, he actually liked me, and we were both high as balls. 

I thought he’d keep it a secret. He didn’t. He told one person and that one person told everybody. Everyone thought I was a huge whore. I felt like one, to be honest. I wanted Bret back. I needed him, I loved him. But did he love me?