28

"How about Tom Jr. II."
"No." Tom growled.
Harry pouted. "But I love your name." He ran his fingers over Toms hand but he only grabbed Harry's hand and kissed it.
"No."
Harry sighed. "Fine. What do you think than?"
"Delphini for a girl and Noah for a boy."
Harry hummed. "Noah? That's a really muggle name."
"Alright so Delphini and.."

Harry sighed. He rubbed the baby bum Tom currently laid under and Tom smacked his hand away, having his own time.
Harry huffed and laid his hand on Toms hair.

"Aiden."
"Aiden?"
"It's cute."
"It's definitely unfamiliar."

Harry pouted.
"Well you got Delphini so I get Aiden."
Tom hummed and snuggled into Harry's thigh. "Yes darling."
Harry smiled and continued to pet Toms hair while a book rested on his baby bum.

"...Harry."
"Yes?"
"What happened when you found out about our baby?"
Harry momentarily stopped petting Toms hair but continued after the brief moment.
"Malfoy helped me hide it."

Tom took Harry's book and moved up to hug him from behind.

"How?"
"... By pretending to be the father."

It was silent for minutes on end before Harry looked behind his shoulder.

"What?"
"Tom it was only-"

Tom stood and began to walk out of the room. Harry groaned and stood to follow him.

"Tom come on."
Harry looked out in the hallway. Nothing was in there and Harry began to get worried.

He started off to the room Draco and his family was. That's when he heard screams.

"Tom!"
Harry tried to run but his baby bum made it hard. He pushed the door open and lifted Toms hand.

The red light shot into the roof, ruining it as Draco panted on the floor. Harry switched from his back to his belly.

"Protecting him are you? Our babies 'father'."
Narcissa held Draco's shoulders as Draco looked at Harry. He hadn't thought Harry would've said anything. He hadn't said anything and Tom would never hurt Harry.
"Would you rather me be back in Azkaban pregnant and Dumbledore knowing everything?.. What if Dumbledore had tortured me like you are to Malfoy because I'm pregnant with Voldemorts child Tom? If that would've happened I would've lost this child... blame me for this. I'm the one who asked for Malfoys help, he didn't want to upset you."
"You told everyone my child is his!"
"To protect our child and me!"

Tom was silent but his anger was still evident.

"This is your child. I'm carrying your child, we never plan to go back to England Tom.. so please, try to understand it was only because of what happened between Hermione and all of us. It wasn't any better for me than it is for you."

Tom pointed his wand at Draco and Harry gave him a look.

"You ever try to be anything to my child and I'll kill you."
Harry nodded. "Come on... you can yell at me in our lounge room."
"Never yell at you. Fuck you yeah."

Tom kept on his grumbled rambling as Harry led him back through the hallways, finding it slightly exhausting.