3

The group landed in front of a manor just as dawn rose. Rabastan caught Harry before he could fall.
"I'm a princess." Every chuckled and Harry stood straight.

~~

"Father why do I have to greet them as well?" Narcissa looked at Lucius, also curious to why their 16 year old son had to come. "Because I told you to." Draco complained silently.

They walked out to see Bellatrix and the others teasing someone. "No~ that never happened!" "It did it did! That's how you got that weapon." Rodolphus made a motion.
Lucius cleared his throat and the others looked over. "Narci it's been to long!" The cousins hugged while Rodolphus and Rabastan mimicked them.
"Shut up!" Bellatrix kicked her husbands shin. "Ouchy." "That's what karma feels like~." "Get out of here Harry." Rodolphus pushed Harry away and he giggled.

Draco stood, eyes wide.
Harry Potter had been declared missing 2 years ago... so why the hell was he here? And getting along with all of the death eaters?

"Ow." Harry rubbed his shoulder. "He's almost here!" Harry jumped onto Rabastans back. "Who?" The group looked at Draco who stiffened. "Tom of course!"

Just than, a man standing at 6'3 with neat black wavy hair pale skin and midnight black eyes; walked out.

"Why are you never wrong about that?!" Rodolphus rubbed his knuckles into Harry's ribs. "Ow! Ow! Stop it you asshole!" Harry kicked Rodolphus away and rubbed his now sore ribs.
"You all took longer than I expected you to." "Oh!" Harry jumped. "That's because the Order was there." The others nodded.

Draco still stared at Harry.
He couldn't believe he was seeing Harry after 2 years... and he seemed so different.

Tom sighed. He walked toward Harry who stopped swaying. He ran his hand over his hair and rubbed his fingers together.
"You will all wash yourselves deeply and I'm sure Lucius will get you food.." Everyone cheered. Tom leaned down to Harry's ear. "You will come to me after washing up." Harry nodded.
"I don't have to tell you to do everything!" Harry jumped onto Rodolphus's back as he ran into the manor.

Draco turned to his father.
"Why is Potter here?" Lucius sighed. Tom answered instead, "he was wrongly accused of killing Cedric Diggory." Draco looked at Tom wide eyed. "He's supposed to serve a life sentence but it seems the Order wanted their savior back."
Tom walked back into the manor and Narcissa grabbed Dracos shoulders. "He may not be the Harry Potter you had a rivalry with, please be cautious with some of the death eaters." Draco nodded, understanding his mother's caution.