21

Hermione scrunched her nose at the hissing argument beside her. She looked over to see Harry and Draco fighting quietly about something.

".. Harry?"

Draco and Harry stopped before looking at Hermione. Both didn't seem pleased whatsoever. Maybe even peeved and hurt.

"Wha-" Hermione began to ask.
"You were right. We got out of there just before Voldemort tried to kill us."

Harry stood.

"I need to go tell Dumbledore your awake, Malfoy watch her." "What? Oh fuck that."
Draco stood.
"Weasel watch her."
Ron looked up from stuffing his face with the chocolate Hermione had gotten as a get well present.

Both walked out but stayed silent as they walked down the corridor.

"... we could've gone with them."
Harry looked at Draco and clenched his robes with his arms crossed.
"It's too late now. We can't be in two places at once." "I don't like the idea of being here alone." ".. welcome to my world." "You had the dark lord." "And he-!"

Harry covered his mouth. Draco stopped and looked back at Harry confused.

"Potter?"

Harry gagged and Draco grabbed his arm, apparating just in time to moaning Myrtles bathroom for Harry to throw up.
He groaned in disgust.

Draco crouched and rubbed Harry's back.
Much like his father, Draco didn't have the strongest stomach and vomit was absolutely disgusting to him.