📖+💋|Katipunan's Bi Panic

Start from the beginning

This is how we show our respect. Men are expected to walk behind women for they are much superior. At least...that's how it is in our kingdom. I've noticed that it's very different here... But, I'll still treat my future wife with the utmost respect.

We got to the throne room and we were greeted by the king and queen. We bowed, and so did they as my parents started discussing the matters of my betrothal to their daughter. I looked around and I saw that my brother was just staring at the floor with disinterest, Urduja had her eyes closed, about to fall asleep. And, there are servants looking at us weirdly, and finally, them.

I looked at the three teenagers in front of me. One was white with a red cross, I assume he's England. And then, there was UK and Britain. Britain was staring right at me with her glimmering ruby red eyes that seems to lure me. I gulped and looked away, feeling hotter than earlier.

She was tall and looked much older than I am. Her hair reached down to her waist and she has...uh...big...uhm.. per-personality! Yeah! A...big personality...

Forgive me mother for looking at a woman's bosom without her permission!!

She must've noticed my embarrassment as I saw her grinning. Oh Bathala, I pray that you help me!

I quickly turned my attention to UK, His eyes met mine the same time I looked at him. His blue eyes shined like the shiny diamonds in most of my mother's jewellery. He was short in comparison to his siblings, but he was still much taller than me. He's also wearing the same suit as I am.

UK tilted his head to the side, curiosity dawns on his expression, I quickly looked away. Shit, he's cute...

And his sister's hot!

Fuuuuuuuuuccckkkkkk

This is like sir Erl and miss Perla all over again! Aaaahhhh!!

I flinched when someone suddenly elbowed me. I turned to my right where I saw my brother looking at me with furrowed eyebrows. He leans down to my height and whispers; "can you not have another one of your panics in the middle of an introduction?" I flinched and nodded, kuya Magdalo sighed.

God. I was too busy observing everyone that I missed the introduction. Again! Goddammit, Katipunan!

Suddenly we started moving. Where are we going? Where are we walking to? What's going on??

We entered a spacious hall with a long table and lots of chairs. I assume this is the dining room. So we're eating dinner now? Great! I'm hungry.

As we sat down, I was seated in front of Britain. She kept staring at me, looking at me the same way Soviet would on our last night...

Thinking about it gives me shivers. I shuddered and looked away.

:Britain:

The moment I saw a portrait of him, I immediately found him adorable. But I didn't expect him to be this young. I found myself smirking, oh this is going to be so much fun!~

I immediately felt someone elbow me on my sides, I swiftly turn to my left to look at my annoying older brother UK who was gripping the skirt of my gown with his eyes narrowed at me. "Don't even think about it, Britain." He warned in a low tone.

I roll my eyes. "Relax. You know I only sleep with men whom I plan to scar psychologically." I joked and chuckled. He scoffs and rolls his eyes before looking away, still not letting go of my skirt as if trying to hold me in place.

Tsk! Boring old man!

I don't care if he's my twin!

He's still 8 minutes older!