part-5

Group chat

loyal girlys

_jinnie_-where were you?

_jisso_- I was in a party with my cousin sister and her boyfriend.

_tae_- so what happen then??

                                                                    _jisso_- they went to the dance floor for a slow dance living                                                                                                me alone. i was feeling lonely so i went to the bar. 

_lixx_- did you met someone special there??????

                                                                    _jisso_- when i asked the bartender to give me shot , i looked                                                                                           around and saw a handsome guy taking shots right                                                                                               beside me.

_jiminie_- did you take a picture of him??????

                                                                     _jisso_- are you serious??

_jiminie_- come on did you take a picture of him??

                                                                   _jisso_- obviously i did why you ask??

_jiminie_- send the picture

                                                                 _jisso_-here

_yeonjuni_- yea..... you're right he is handsome.

                                                                                       _jisso_- that is not for you to say.

_lisa_- jealous much????

_yeonjunie_- don't get  mad no one is gonna take him.

                                                                                      _jisso_- yea yea sureee

_jennie_- who started the conversation you or him??

         _jisso_- of course me duhh.                                                             

_jennie_- what did you say?

                                                                                 _jisso_- i asked him if he was  okay because he looked a                                                                                                       little stressed out

_rose_-what did he say??

                                                                               _jisso_-  he said he was not okay because he broke up                                                                                                           with his girlfriend. so i asked him if he wants to                                                                                                       be my friend and he said sure then we talked for                                                                                                     a while and got to know each other a little bit.we                                                                                                    switch numbers and thats it.

_tae_- are you guys planning to meetup soon?

                                                                        _jisso_- i don't know yet. he is calling me will talk to you guys                                                                                                   later bye...

everyone- bye.