Chapter 37

"Vansh bhai ko tumne kaha tha woh pills laane ke liye!!" Slamming his foot against Kabir's groin, Aangre bellowed out,  "....He was giving your test!!" he added, as his eyes turned bloodshot. 
"Brake fail tumne kaha tha Vansh bhai ko karne..." With each words the pressure on his soft spot increased more and Kabir howled out in pain, "...woh toh Vansh bhai the jinhone hume alert kar diya. Humare liye ek spare gaadi bheji" Clenching his teeth together, Aangre made Kabir known of their Master Plan.

"...Tumhe kya laga Kabir, ki Vihaan ne Aangre ko bewakoof bana diya..." Smacking again.....

"AHHH!!!!" Kabir grunted out loud

........Aangre continued ingnoring Kabir's cries, "....rather woh Vansh bhai the jinhone khud ko tumhare saamne Vihaan prove karke tumhe bewakoof banaya. It was always him!!" He added with an evil grin flashed on his profile.

"Ab batao..." Twisting his ankle, as if smashing a paper, Aangre asked, "...Kitne murders kiye tumne aur tumhari maa ne? Uma maa ke baad aur kis kis ko maara?"

"Aangre!!" Unable to handle the pain anymore Kabir bursted out. His face covered with sweat while eyes streaming. His sweat and tears were difficult to distinguish as the they both were profusely flowing together.

"Chillao mat!!" Aangre was about to smack again when Kabir held his foot. He heaved out a sigh of relief, as Aangre deliberately stopped
"Naam batao.. " He asked ducking his head down a bit.

"Maine kuch nhi kiya!! Maine kuch ni kiya!" Kabir breathed out between the loud sighs.

"Oh come on Kabir..." Slowly placing his foot again at the restricted area....

"Pease.. Please... " Kabir pleaded shifting a bit when Aangre pulled the chains back thus dragging Kabir back to the vicinity.
Devilishly smirking at the pain of his foe's profile, Aangre tapped his foot close to Kabir, ".....bahut badi game khel rahe the.. Koi jaanhani nhi hui? Not acceptable...." Aangre hastily shook his head, "....Batao!!" He hit again, thus maintaining the pressure and Kabir started writhing in pain.
"AHHH!!! AHHHHH!!!" He grabbed Aangre's foot and started begging hard, "Stop. Please stop.... " Aangre tilted his foot up when Kabir revealed heaving out,"Mrs. D'Souza, unhe maara.. "

"Aur?" Aangre asked, but didn't torture him further. He predicted the nut to be cracked but naah!!

"Aur kisiko nhi" Kabir's reply cleared that he is really a hard nut to crack.

"Aur!!" He shoved the narrow end of his show when Kabir started howling out,"Ahhhh!!! Ragini! Ahhhhhhh!!!! " Kabir spoke in between his cries.

"Baar baar nhi puchunga...." Twisting his ankle again, Aangre demanded, "....Ek baar mein batao!!. "

"DSR...." Kabir confessed, "...DSR ko bhi maine khatam kiya" He added but Aangre didn't budge, "Chor do please... Please... " Joining his shivering palms together, Kabir begged when Aangre stepped back.

Turning around on his belly, Kabir curled his fist against the ground in order to get hold of something, something that could help him get out of this pain, but unfortunately nothing into his reach.
Kabir again laid flat on his back taking deep breaths.

"Kya ho raha hai Aangre?" Asked Vansh as he entered the room followed by Riddhima. Kabir writhing on the floor while Aangre towered on him scrunched Vansh's eyebrows.