Chapter 18

"Yeh.." Gritting her teeth in rage, the tensed up lady shouted out as soon as the man in front handed him his contract papers. "...Yeh kya hai??" She asked not getting his motive.

For her, he is an unknown. She has no clue that the person in front of her is her husband in disguise. How beautiful the scenario would have been, if they trusted each other more?

If she would have believed her love more than the dishonest instincts created by her negative self under the influence of Kabir.

She was ready, ready to submit her past, her present, her future to him. Alas! Her efforts, Their efforts, to make their relationship crystal clear, as pure as the holy water, destroyed; got tainted by the evil eyes roaming inside the mansion, in the name of family.

"....Kaisa contract hai??!! Ab isme saans lene ke bhi paise jod do tum!!" she barked her lungs out seeing the enigmatic drama done by the newly met partner of hers.

"Good idea" He blurted out as the petite girl in his front shrieked out, not before checking out the pinned up papers.

"Kya?" She shouted out. Her little oxidized earring tingling against her neck.

"Waise bhi aap mujhse kisi ke imposter banne ki training de rahi hai..." He reasoned out his deeds and the skin on the forehead of the widow, scrunched more, "....aur jaha tak mujhe khabar hai ki illegally imposter banne par 3 saal ki jail aur 10,000 se 30,000 tak ki penalty deni parti hai....." completing he looked up at Riddhima who was nearly standing on his head.

Craning up his neck, Vansh as Vihaan had a good glance at his wife, who was draped in the pink traditional wear giving her not less than a barbie doll effect, "....woh bhi add ho jayega" he added  looking at her admiringly.

"Tum pakde jaoge tab na?" She retorted back (snapping Vansh back into character) folding her arms across her chest.

"Aap paiso ki tension kyun le rahi hai mohtarma...." Vihaan sniggered at his own words.
Continuing he looked up straight into her eyes by twirling in opposite direction on his rolling seat, "....agar VR mansion mein pakda gya toh seedhe upar ki ticket kat jayegi, phir toh aapke saare paise aapke paas wapas....." the confused countenance of Riddhima soon turned into an irritated one, "......tab tak haath phailate rahiye aur paiso ki baarish karte rahiye...." he sang out the words and this dose of words were enough to make her jump off into the excited shell.

"Waise next page turn karo..." He put forward his unspoken words, well could be said an attempt to hold up her tight rage bubble, ".....usmein ek aur condition hai..."

Doing as directed, Riddhima read out the written words loud, "....Mujhe tumhe puri information deni hogi??? Ab iska kya matlab hai??!!" BOOM!! Riddhima growled out and the little red nose of her flared. Releasing out a chuckle, Vihaan continued looking at her nonchalantly, ".....Maine tumhe kaha na-"

"Mm..mm.." He shook his head briskly, whilst the smile not leaving his face, "....Waise nhi... Complete information. Trailers are not meant for me dear" he added relaxing back on his seat and crossed his right leg over the left.

"Dekho-" Riddhima started but...

"....Uh..Uh...." shaking his index finger in no, Vihaan continued, "......You see Mrs. Rai Singhania..." taking his right leg off, Vihaan supported himself on his knees by his elbows.

Crossing his fingers with each other, he continued, ".....Aapne mujhe ek aise task ke liye hire kiya hai, jiske ek taraf khai hai toh dusre taraf kua..." He then stood up, taking a deep breath and then stretching his arms, he continued, ".....Agar kuch bhi idhar udhar hua, toh phir, yaa toh mujhe Rai Singhania's maar dalenge, yaa phir mere zindagi ke teen saal jail mein waste honge...." he pursed his lips whereas moved past her, ".....Agar!!..." he snapped making Riddhima turn towards his with a jerk, "..... police ko bhanak bhi lag gyi main hacker hoon..." he walked towards her, ".....tab toh... aap samajh rahi hai na??" he warned.