Chapter 11

She felt a soft kiss on her forehead, infact a known touch. Her cheek getting carresed by the same touch that she carved for days. The feeling that she almost gave up on, "Riddhima?" She heard her name getting called. The same soft, caring note, that she once feared of most, felt like a music to her barren ears.

Opening her eyes, Riddhima can't believe the presence of the soul. The man, her man, whom she lost a few days back was there with her.
Destiny has bent down before her heartiest wishes, "Vansh.." she whispered out her life's name.

"Vansh..." Riddhima called out again before pulling him into a tight hug.
"Tum aa gye..." She said in a sloppy voice, as it got choked due to immense crying.
Yes, she was crying, crying her heart out. The moment, that she wished for in his sleep, during her meals, during the time of her nothingness, was somehow happening, ".....Ab main tumhe kahi nhi jaane dungi. Apne aap ko chor kar nhi jaane dungi" she wobbled out desperately whilst pulling his face close thus resting her countenance against his, whereas Vansh protectively encircled his arms around her waist. 

Her nose bridge complementarily set against the side of his nose bridge. Their forehead pasted against each, eyelashes brushing against each other while lips apart by a thin film of air. "Nhi jaane dungi" she whispered when her lips brushed against his, spiking the skin of her neck. 

"Par main toh ab tumhare saath nhi reh sakta Riddhima...." Vansh stated holding her by her waist. His eyes still closed, but Riddhima's eyes snapped open them, "....Tumhare dhoke ne mujhe tumse bahut dur kar diya" completed Vansh and removed his arms from her waist.

"Nhi Vansh...." Riddhima pulled him again grabbing his collar, "....Main nhi dena chahti thi tumhe dhoka...." She tried clarifying her deeds hastily, ".... Sab kuch anjane mein hua. Mujhe nhi pta tha..."

"Kya Riddhima?" Asked Vansh in the with same softness as before, "....Kya nhi pta tha....?"

"....Ki tum Ragini ko bachana chahte ho.." she answered hesitantly looking everywhere but Vansh, "....mujhe laga...." She continued when Vansh cut in, "....Ki main use maar dunga..." He completed giving a miserable chuckle and Riddhima looked at her palms in guilt.

"......Main toh yeh bhi nhi chahta tha...." Holding her baby face in his large palms, he made Riddhima look up at him, "....ki tumhe Ragini ke baare mein pta chale...." Riddhima again averted her eyes in shame.

".....Khair..." Vansh left her profile and continued, "....Tumhe pta hai ki sabse zyada dukh mujhe kis baat ka hua?..." Asked Vansh looking at Riddhima whose eyes profused continuously, "....Ki main end tak tumhara bharosa nhi jeet paya.."

"Nhi Vansh" Riddhima cried out holding his arms.

"Haa Riddhima..." Vansh retorted, "...Agar main tumhe Ragini ke matter mein interfere karne se baar baar rok raha tha, mana kar raha tha..." He stated holding her arms lightly. The cold calmness never leaving his voice, "....toh koi toh wajah hogi? Tumne ek baar nhi socha.. Meri reluctancy ko meri galti samajh li" he complained.

"Vansh I am sorry.." Riddhima apologized wrapping her arms around his torso, while resting her head on his chest.

"Ab kya fayda, Riddhima" he added wrapping his arms around her while resting his chin on her head "....Tumhari ek galti ne mujhe tumse hamesha ke liye alag kar diya" pain was clearly evident in his tone.

Riddhima looked up at him, when the hard built man suddenly started fading, "Vansh?"
Vansh stood up from the platform and started moving away from her. Riddhima tried grabbing his arm, but it turned into white mist.