Chapter 17

"Final decision meri hi thi.." she asserted looking at the man in front with confidence beaming in her light brown orbs.
Absolutely unknown about the fact that how much the words have hit the right spot of his heart.

The decision was hers. Yes! That's the real fact of their relationship, The decision was hers, to marry him, to take up his name, to get bound with him in this unwanted alliance.

But alas! Nothing can deny the fact that, it was on the words of his biggest foe.

"Maan liya.." he blurted out, "....magar main aur practice nhi kar sakta....." and his words didn't fail to bring a frown on her countenance. She gritted her teeth and Vihaan felt a sudden rush of satisfaction. He continued, ".....Free mein itna hi kaam kar sakta hoon main. To continue, do subscribe to Vihaan" He winked.

"Itni si baat smajh nhi aa rahi tumhe?....." Growling the lady in front took small steps towards him, "....Agar itne confidence ke saath kaam karwa rahi hoon, toh iska matlab yahi hai na ki paise tumhe mill jayenge" she completed gritting her teeth and Vihaan's eyes took a pause on Riddhima.

"Samajhdaar pehle se thi yaa...haddse ne kiya koi haseen sitam..." He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Kya Matlab?" Riddhima asked back crossing her arms across her chest.

".....Tumhare Pati ki maut" He replied fast, "....Waise kya Hua tha unke saath?...." He continued asking, "....accident yaa koi rachi saazish??"

"Tum jaan ke kya karoge?" Riddhima asked back again looking at him wildly. Her iris turned golden brown due to the immense rage building up in her skull, "....Tumhe Vansh banne ke liye paise diye jaa rahe hai, unki death kaise hui yeh dikhane ke liye nahi"

*Uff.. yeh Ada...* Grinning inwardly Vansh as Vihaan bit his lower lip. 

He then sat up straight and vocalized his thoughts, "...You are picking on my nerves, Mrs. Riddhima Vansh Rai Singhania" and pressed his lips in thin line.

"The feelings are very mutual" replied back Riddhima instantaneously.

Grinning at the flashback playing in his cerebellum, Vansh took his cute little coffee mug and poured out the light brown coloured, froth rich liquid.

*Jiski zabaan mere saamne hilti bhi nhi thi, woh Vihaan ko itne taane mar rahi hai* He mumbled to himself, while the chuckle never leaving his face.
Taking a small sip, Vansh then turned towards the mirror, "You see Vihaan, Riddhima is all mine" he bragged confidently while holding his head up high, afterall he has a reason.
Winking at the duplicate of his, Vansh turned around whilst humming a sweet melody and went to take his place. It was almost time for his sweetheart to arrive.

*************

"Main paise le kar aayi hoon..." She said putting a big black bag on the small table, "....sorry par ismein 2 lakh kam hai"

Swinging up from his rolling chair, Vansh as Vihaan walked up to Riddhima,  "......Jaha tak mujhe yaad hai baat 50 lakhs ki hui thi aur yeh 48 lakhs hai. 50, 50 hota hai aur 48, 48.." he completed giving an uninterested look towards the bag.

"Tum mein insaniyat naam ki koi cheez nhi hai kya??...." Riddhima blasted out unexpectedly, "....Tum jaante bhi ho kitna mushkil tha mere liye 48 lakh ka intezaam karna?...." she kept grunting while making Vansh frown at her words, "....Tumhe nhi dikh raha hai na mujhe tumhari kitni zyada zaroorat hai??" She completed when her last said sentence gained Vansh's utmost attention.

"Dikh raha hai na...." He said, curling his fingers tightly into his palm, thus urging himself to remain in his character, ".....Tabhi toh maang raha hoon....." and those hurtful eyes of hers really broke the every ounce of his stone cold heart, "....48 lakhs. Kya kare Riddhima?? Payment pura nhi hai toh main bhi pura nhi jaa sakta...." he weaved the prompt thoughts into words.
              Afterall, he has no choice.

But.... do the world care for the once who doesn't have them. He is not unaware of the fact, that what circumstances have led his wife to take such a step, that his sweetheart has been compelled to take help from an unknown person.

In a world, where families extend their hand for help, only to get a reward; this girl is trusting an unknown man with her life.
What if... what if he would have actually died and an outsider stood in front of her??

"What?" Her stern voice brought a barrier inbetween his pool of thoughts.

"Haa!" Cursing, he pulled himself back into his character, ".....Kya karoon, ek aankh yaha chor doon yaa aisa karte hai ek haath yaha rakh deta hoon...."

*Kya bol raha hoon??!!*

".....Thoda mushkil ho jayega na?..." He continued with his absurd dialogue.

"Nhi...bilkul nhi" pressing his lips in thin line, the lady named Riddhima continued, (making Vansh as Vihaan knit his eyebrows close) "....Tum ek kaam karo.." she took a step towards him, "Apni ek aankh chor do..." Vansh as Vihaan's eyes immediately stretchedto its limit, "...haa.." she nodded her head, "....main keh dungi ki accident ki wajah se Vansh ne apni ek aankh kho di..." she completed and Vansh rounded his lips in 'o' shape.

"....Lekin phir 4 crore 50 lakh se haath dho baithoge..." and the wide eyes of Vihaan soon knitted in confusion.

Grinning Riddhima replied to his un-asked question, ".....Ab aadha Vansh ban kar aaoge, toh paise bhi toh aadha hi milenge na...." the smirk on Riddhima's countenance grew wider seeing the taken aback look on Vihaan's, "....Phir tumhare prosthetic pe kharcha, tumhare dekh bhal karne ke dikhawe mein kharcha..." She heaved  whilst walking past him and then again stood up in front, "......sab minus karke...." she pretended to count on fingers, "...1 crore 50 lakh. Sirf itna hi doongi" A little smile plastered on her face and the Vansh hidden behind Vihaan sniggered.

"....Suno meri baat..." Vihaan taking a deep breath spoke, "...... yaa toh tum apne 48 lakh bacha lo, yaa phir kahi se 2 lakh le kar aa jao..."

Seeing Vihaan's adamancy, Riddhima walked up towards a package placed on the wooden rack. She took out her possession, holding it close to her heart, Riddhima glanced at it once, before Vihaan snatched it off her hand.

"Hamesha ke liye nhi diya hai yeh watch..." she put forward her words strictly, "....ek baar kaam ho jayega phir yeh watch bhi mere paas wapas aa jayega" she added making herself very clear, but Vihaan eyes seemed busy beholding the watch.

"Ab contract sign karle?" Asked Riddhima in a  louder voice in order to pull Vihaan's attention, ".....Taaki kalko na tum iss deal se mukar sako na main...." she added.

"Nice idea" said Vihaan smiling and the stood up from his place.
.
.
.
.
After so long and a short chapter 😬.... Sorry for disappointing you all, but I have genuine reasons.

Hope you all like this little crap and not just in words, I actually didn't like the way it's edited.

Will try to post better ones...

Please do vote and comment below your feedback.

Please do follow for further notifications.

Until then...Bye

Thank You
.........