Chapter 25

Grabbing her clothes from the closet, Riddhima walked towards the bathroom, when Vihaan passed a small "Good Morning" which she royally ignored.
Riddhima went inside, glanced at Vihaan once, who eyed her slyly and the slammed the door shut right on his face.

Giving out a soft sigh of relief, Vihaan tip toed towards the rest room and placed his ear lightly against the wood. When the sound of flowing of water became consistent, he briskly moved across the room. He sat on the Riddhima's side of the bed and opened her secret drawer which he witnessed last night.

Pulling it out the drawer, Vihaan noticed a small bottle and a number of strips, "Sleeping pills? Relaxtants? Yeh Riddhima..?" glancing at the closed door of the concerned room, Vihaan dived into a deep thought.

Not a minutes passed and his reverie was broken by the call of his name, "Vansh bhai?"

Closing the drawer, Vihaan got up from his place to open his room's door. "Back to character" he mumbled under his breath before opening it.

"Haa Aangre?" He responded in the characteristics heavy voice taught by Riddhima.

Aangre nudged his head sideways, and both of them moved towards the office. Vihaan entered the password and both got permitted into the abandoned looking exterior of the room whose interior was well furnished.

"So?" asked Vihaan.

"Saare addo par jaa kar dekha humne....." Aangre informed, ".....Lekin aisa koi insaan nhi mila jiski haal mein cancer se death hui ho...." he said to which Vihaan smirked.
"....Phir bhi...." He continued, "....mere aadmi kaam par lage hue hai. Agar koi bhi lead milti hai toh woh hume turant inform karenge"

"Okay..." Nodding his head, Vihaan crossed the room and sat on the throne which was once occupied by Vansh, "....Aur kuch? Fayde ki baat?.." He asked.

"It's a six" said Aangre giving his signature victory smile. He then took out his phone, tapped on it and showed the screen to Vihaan.

As Vihaan looked at it, a video started playing showing man in his mid twenties. He was in a ragged white shirt with colourful strips. He was blabbering nonsense due to heavy dose of Alcohol.

"Mishra?" blurted out Vihaan and then glanced at Aangre who nodded his head. Vihaan continued looking at it.

"Tum video kyun bana rahe ho?" Mishra asked in a sloppy tone. He clutched the matty short glass and poured the concentrated brown liquid.

"Tum apna bidu hai...." Mishra was told by the other man sitting opposite to him behind the camera. His muscular wrist, with long beady bracelet entangled, made special appearance, "......Bole toh ekdum hero maafik lagta hai...." he added.

"Bidu..." he repeated the designation when he countenance flashed hurtfulness, and took in a large gulp when some of it trickled down from the corner of his lips, "....Thanks dost" he said and gave a salute.

"Kya hua?" The man asked as Mishra bent, slamming his head on the creaking wooden table, which seemed as if haven't been cleaned for years, ".....Aise kyun peerehla hai?"

"Arrey..." He started and then took another gulp, giving out light chuckles, "....jiske niche kaam karta tha, woh toh bada aadmi ban gya, main berozgari tale dab gya...." he vocalised.