Chapter 13

*Waise dekhiye Thank you toh main deserve karta hun, par main cash prefer karta hun. ₹ 1 lakh tak chalega.......*

Pacing across her lavish bedroom, which had now lost its glory; Riddhima replayed the events that took place in an hour ago. "Yeh Vihaan....."

*.......₹1000 chote wagera lagi uske liye, baaki ₹99,000 sahi mauke pe sahi jagah pahuchne ke liye*

".....Absolutely money minded hai. Shaqal surat iski bhale hi Vansh jaisi ho, Lekin nature......" Leaving the words unspoken, she climbed up the platform and sat on her soft bed with a thud.

"Aisa kyun kiya aapne Bappa..." She muttered subconsciously, "......mere Vansh ko mujhse cheen liya aur, uske humshaqal ko....." She lethargically shook her head while letting her head fall down in despair, ".....Aapne yeh bilkul thik nhi kiya. Bilkul bhi nhi...."

*It's a small price. Apni jaan ko khatre mein daal ke aapko bachaya hai. Agar main waha pe sahi waqt par nhi pahuchta aapka toh....*

Giving a small chuckle, Riddhima lied down on her back on the bed, whilst closing her eyes,
"......Ek pal ke liye laga ki woh mera Vansh hi hai. Lekin mera Vansh, iss tareeke se apne farz ko kabhi nhi jatata....."

She added, quirking her lips downwards while eyes still closed.
The skin on her forehead, knitting and relaxing alternatively.

*Dekhiye ma'am, waqt ki bahut kami hai mere paas. Mera waqt bahut keemti hai, I am very expensive*

".......Apne farz ki keemat kabhi nhi lagata mera Vansh..."

*Ek zara aapko dekh ke aise lag raha hai ki agar aapne muthi band karke kholl li, toh itna cash toh aise hi girr jayega. Am I right or Am I right?*

".....Insaan ka chehra badal sakta hai, par uska nature nhi. Yeh mera Vansh nhi hai. Yeh mera Vansh ho hi nhi sakta...." She claimed affirming, while the corner of her eyes started streaming.

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

*Dekhiye agar aap cash nhi leke aayi hai, toh koi baat nhi, main digital payments bhi accept kar leta hoon. Haa lekin GST alag se lagega. Gst samajhti hai aap? Girls safety tax. Aur yeh jo aap mere ghar mein ghus karke, bine permission ke jasoosi kar rahi thi, uske bhi alag se tax*

"Tumhe yakeen dilane ke liye khud ko money minded dikhana bhaut zaroori tha sweetheart...." Biting his lower lip, he continued, ".....Tumhara Vansh aaj bhi waisa hi hai.."

He too laid down on his back on the little couch, which was just exactly his length. His orbs were busy staring the ceiling while mind took him to the beautiful memory lane he just encountered.

His wife, his lady love, was here. Her actual presence was here rather than her thoughts.
But unfortunately the moment didn't elate him much. He was used to the little smile she flashed him every evening when he returned home, the morning sun-kissed countenance of his sleeping beauty.
                       Today, she was all sulken. The bright, shimmery eyes were all dark and dull, filled with a lot of unanswered questions, which he knows, he has to one fine day.

But a little smile crossed his lips, seeing the silver bangles, shining royally on her wrist from which her baby nupital chain peeked out.
But what attracted his attention the most was the blood patch on the skin of her throat.
             His nerves outrageously stringed seeing the blood smear finely sitting on her throat. Only he knows, how much he had the urge to lick in the blood and neutralize the stinging pain of the spot with help of his alkaline salivary enzyme.  
        Nevertheless, he can't let Vihaan cross the line on which only he has the right.