"Well.... Not exactly mere asking... I kind of had to plead appa as well... but yeah, I guess it works for me."

I hate my life.

Same Lisa, same.

Our brilliant chipmunk then came up with a helpful plan; "let's do one thing. All four of us will first go to Chanel, buy whatever we want and then go to Dior. If we have money left, we can go to Saint Laurent!"

Look you idiot, blind af haters! Our avocado-hater is so kind and selfless!
I know haters are not going to read this book, but what better way to bash haters when you are an extreme introvert?

"That's actually brilliant. But we need to spend wisely," Jisoo said while Jennie gave her a matter-of-fact look.

Jennie whisked away ChuLiChaeng and started choosing stuff for herself. Chaeyoung followed her and eventually decided to buy a perfume.

 Chaeyoung followed her and eventually decided to buy a perfume

"Girl, there's so much more to buy! Look at this shirt for example" Jennie pulled out a light teal shirt for Chae. "No thanks Jen. I can't use up all the money."

"Why do you even love this brand Nini? It's so expensive!" Lisa stated, as she placed a handbag back at its place. "Don't you dare insert my baby! And there's nothing wrong in liking it" Jen countered.

No sooner did the cashier pack their items into the bags than Jisoo zoomed off to Dior, Lisa at her heels.

Shopping never interested the latter, and her allowance didn't really give her a choice to buy stuff from an expensive brand from Chanel. All she could do is wait and rung along with her friends.

After Jisoo giving them a long history of Dior and how good the quality of the products were, they finally went to Saint Laurent.

Yep, those kids saved up enough to go to their chipmunk's shopping baby.

After much persistence from Rosé and Jisoo alike, Lisa finally decided to buy a pair of sunglasses form Saint Laurent.