¤17¤

Epilogue

I forgave her, not only in my head. Anything else would have been problematic, considering her teeth trapping my bottom lip, her hands on my hips, her naked body hovering above mine, covered in nothing but the light fabric of my blanket.

We had spent the remaining time in Spain together, both of us meticulously avoiding Donna, who had almost destroyed our relationship. It had taken only some days until it was back to normal, especially once we arrived back in Italy and I got my former job back under even better conditions. I was sure Victoria had played her part in that coincidence, but I didn't mind.

"What?", she whispered, while I just proceeded to smile against her lips in pure bliss.

"Nothing, I'm just happy", I answered and she cuddled up to me. We were ready to start our future together, just the two of us, no more secrets, and no more complications.

So I thought.

________

Hey everyone!!
Thank you so so much for reading and supporting my story, especially if you read until here:)
You've reached the end of this book, although I have so many more ideas for this plot to develop itself. It wouldn't fit into this book here but I'm thinking of writing a second part: in case anyone would be interested, please let me know<33
I am in fact currently writing on several other stories but in the meantime you can go check out my Victoria one shot book!
The depicted relationship in this story  is far from being perfect, even from being healthy, so please take care of yourselves and don't ever settle for anything less than you deserve.
If you ever need anyone to listen to you, don't hesitate to contact me, I'd love to be that person.

Stay safe everyone, xx sonja