¤12¤

¤¤¤

A/N:
This chapter is a special one from Vic's perspective. I created it in the knowledge that many do not enjoy this change of view, which is why I made sure skipping it would not affect the plot in any way. It is simply for those who would like to learn about her proper feelings. However, feel free to continue with the next one in case you don't enjoy changes of perspective! Now on with the story:)

¤¤¤

It's been a whole week since we've left Italy. I've barely had any time to even miss her, but now, here, alone in my room, she was all I could think about. I stroked my hand down my belly, wishing it would be her fingers that touched me in the oh so gentle way she had always done.

I had no idea why I was so drawn to her. At the beginning I had told myself it was just my imagination going through with me. That very first day I had seen her, I couldn't bear being in the same room as her. She had something about herself, something so fragile. If it wasn't for that fire of passion, I probably would have been scared to even touch her delicate skin.

After I had fled, I tried to get my mind at ease and called over Donna, our assistant. She was much more my type, she was fierce, confident, throbbing of power. Ameya was the complete opposite. She was shy in an elegant manner, it was as if she didn't even know what she was doing to my head. Every kiss I shared with Donna did in no way compare to the desire to taste her rosy lips instead.

I got mad. Mad at myself for betraying my principles like that, mad at her for devilishly sneaking into my head and refusing to find a way out. As I was now. I looked down at my hands, realising I had been scratching the nail polish off my thumb while just thinking of her. I hated what she was doing to me but I couldn't get myself to hate her. Too grande was my desire for her. Not the physical desire, more the urge to make her happy.

The anger overwhelming me, I got out of the bed abruptly, took off my large shirt and chose a black bralette instead, pairing it with flared leather pants. I wouldn't allow her to get into my head when she was more than 800 miles away. At least not anymore.

I didn't even bother to take my purse with me and just slipped my phone into my pocket out of habit. As fast as I got out of bed I made my way down the hotel, entering the included night bar without certain aim.

My eyes settled on a tall, blonde woman on the dancefloor. To many she surely appeared beautiful, gorgeous even, but her delicate movements reminded me too much of Ameya. God, I had to stop this madness.

Almost as if to prove something to myself, I approached her, keeping my chin as high as always. That my confidence was just a mechanism to overcome my constant flashbacks was a fact I gratefully ignored. Instead I started dancing slightly, edging closer to the Blonde. Up close she was attractive indeed.

Once she noticed me, a smirk spread across her lips and turned her body towards me. The next few minutes hurried by in a whirlwind and before I knew it she was pulling me towards a more secluded area of the bar. I couldn't help but think about the time I had done the same thing to Ameya, how shocked she had looked and how confused. So overwhelmed.

"What's your name, gorgeous?", the woman pulled me back to reality while caressing my back in a way I didn't really enjoy.

"Victoria, but my friends call me Vic, however you prefer." I liked her Spanish accent but it was nothing compared to Ameya's clean English. Why was I still thinking of her? This was not the right time. In response I let my lips travel up her neck, hoping for some sort of diatraction.

"Victoria...", she sighed and tilted her head back slightly. I didn't like it. Ameya was the only one in the world calling me by my full name and it felt wrong coming out of this stranger's lips. That name didn't belong to her.

I was well aware that I've been the one to induce this in the first place but I pulled away, getting out of her embrace. I couldn't bear this feeling. "I'm sorry", I mumbled while turning away, storming out of the bar. I still heard her "What the-", but the rest was cut off.

Once I reached the back door, I found the unexpectedly cold air stroke my burning cheeks. Comforted by that feeling, I began walking down the pebbled path surrounded by all sorts of bushes. My thoughts wandered to what just happened, attempting to wrap my head around it. I couldn't deny anymore, that being apart from Ameya could have never been a work of the gods, no way this would ever be healthy.

I sighed, ran my hand through my hair, panic arising inside of me. Would it stay like this forever? The urge to see her? The need of her hands all over my body? The longing feeling of needing her close to me?

I sat down on one of the many aligned benches, feeling my phone I had brought against the wood. Hastily I took it from my pocket, held it in my hands for a moment, and then opened the messenger app. Her chat still was the one on the very top. I started scrolling down our conversation. Smiling at the fact that I had left my ring in the room on purpose for her to see, I decided in that very moment that whatever it was between us, it was a lot more than just lust and desire. She hadn't even known why and still didn't hesitate to comfort me when I needed it the most.

I started typing, gathering all the courage I could find inside of me.