¤7¤

I still heard the calls of the boys, telling me to just leave it, but I kept running after her. She already hated me enough for no reason, I never intended to give her an actual one.

She scoffed and turned around to me, her hands on her hips in a demanding manner. While the entrance lady knew she was intimidating, Victoria had that subtle, almost innocent way of dominating whichever room she stepped into. Her presence alone let everybody think twice about their words. So why didn't I a minute before?

"You're so sexy when you're mad." Now that was unexpected. I felt my chin drop, but was too shocked to close my mouth by myself. Did she provoke me on purpose then? Did that mean she wasn't mad at me?

"What are you-", then she disappeared behind a door I knew all too well. What was it with her always cutting off my sentences?

I debated my options. Following her would just prove the power she held over me. Staying here would mean I wouldn't get to feel her again, which somehow proved the power she had yet again.

Then I decided to screw morality. It was too late for right decisions now anyway. To go sure nobody saw us, I looked around and a second later I was in our special room from last time. Taking off my jacket I turned around at the same time.

Once I saw her, it felt as if my legs would give in to a liquid ground. I dropped the jacket and stared at her, not sure of how to react. She was sitting on the floor by the window, her legs pulled up to her chest, her beautiful arms flung around them with her head resting on her knees. She was crying. A lot.

I approached her slowly, trying to figure out what had happened. Her phone rested next to her, a message left unseen on her lockscreen. The only thing I was able to make out was the ID before she snatched the phone away from the floor and glared at me.

"Leave", she cried and yelled at the same time. I kneeled down getting closer to her. She pushed me back.

"Go, just go." Her sobs intensified. My heart shattered into pieces to see her in such pain. If I would have known her better, I might have found the right words in this moment. But I didn't so I just attempted to hug her, to comfort her. Why did she have to be so stubborn.

"What is wrong with you?!", she shouted and then let herself fall into my arms, giving in to the offer. I still didn't say anything, just held her tightly against my chest. Victoria pursued to soak my dress with her tears, while I caressed her back in an attempt to calm her down.

It took what I estimated to half an hour for her sobs to quiet down, until she was just resting in my embrace. I had thought we had been as close as possible last afternoon but this was different. Closer.

I stroked her hair down her back, leaned forward to selfishly breathe in her familiar scent of leather and vanilla. When she eventually pulled away from me, my heart sunk again.

She looked exhausted, more than just sad. And yet she was as gorgeous as ever. Her eyelashes were dark and long from the tears, her cheeks had the colour of fresh roses, she hadn't been wearing any makeup.

"How ab-", I had one more go at getting Victoria to talk to me about what happened, but she was already grazing her lips against mine. I didn't want to kiss her back, it would be wrong to use her in a state like this.

But once I got a taste of her, I couldn't stop. There was this undeniable physical tension between us. There was no way to overcome the magnetic force that was pulling our bodies together.

I pulled her onto my lap by her hips, resting my back against the window behind me. She moved back and forth slowly, making me go crazy with desire. My hands were moving by themselves, I had no control over them anymore. She made me lose control.

The way we were pressing our lips together without having to open them in return, the way we moved as one, it was a lot more gentle than the first time. After what had just happened, doing this felt innocent, almost fragile. As if she was a different person, now that I got to see another part of her. Even if it was a part, I never wished to exist.

It didn't take long until we freed ourselves from the unnecessary clothing. I looked up at her. We were close, extremely close, and yet it wasn't enough for me. I craved her like a starving lion when he gets fed for the first time in a month. Not that I was comparing myself to a lion.

I could feel her hunger as well, as she was eagerly forcing her tongue into my mouth, bit my bottom lip, squeezed her fingers into my shoulders. I let out a sigh right against her lips when she began rocking against me in a peace I hadn't experienced before.

Soon enough the electrified air around us was filled with our heated moans, followed by forced breaths.

Our legs were tangled together as were our hands eagerly touching each other. She kept thrusting against my hips and I lost every sense of reality. Neither of us were thinking about the incident from before, she had that way of demanding my full attention whenever she was just as much as looking at me.

Her sounds made me desire her even more, my lips explored her chest, her neck, her breasts. I played with her nipple, to which she answered with a long moan. Her back was arched in a beautiful bow, her bare butt on my thighs constantly reminding me of how soft her skin felt.

Our kiss grew slower, more passionate, as were our thrusts. Her tongue delicately licked over my lips before hugging them, only to release them for another trap.

We both knew we were exhausted, our muscles tired and yet there was no way we would ever stop what we were doing before the orgasm released us from our lust.

The room was completely still once we collapsed into each other's arms, breathing as heavily as ever. I was well aware of the situation we were in but I just pulled her closer to me. She wrapped her arms around me and nestled her face into the crook of my neck.

She continued to place soft kisses on my neck while I drew small circles on her arm. We were lying like that for a long time, until she started shivering and my body warmth wasn't enough anymore. I reached for her clothes, which she took with a grateful smile.

We got dressed in silence. Just when I expected her to leave the way she did last time, she took a step closer to me and said something I would have never thought I'd hear from her.

"Thank you."