𝘾𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙍𝙔 𝘽𝙇𝙊𝙎𝙎𝙊𝙈 - 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐉𝐎𝐎𝐆

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

𝙉𝘼𝙆𝙀𝘿 - 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐑

Hongjoong laid on the floor. "𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐝." Listening to music through his earphones or at least he plugged them in his ears.

The taller sighed and walked towards the smaller. "𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤, 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤, 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠."

He stood in front of Hongjoong. Watching him. The older slightly moved his lips, singing to the song he was listening to. "𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦." The taller stood there exactly five minutes before lying down next to him. Hongjoong opened his eyes.

"Hi, Mingi." The older greeted him instantly. "Hi, hyung." It made the taller nervous lying so close next to him. "𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐖𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐧." Mingi gulped his nervousness down.

Snatching a earphone from the older. He plugged it in his left ear. They silently listened to music. "𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐬, 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐬." But after a long time Mingi chuckled. Hongjoong looked at him.

"What's so funny, Mingi-ah?" He asked. "𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭." Hongjoong was completely relaxed and calm. Not like always. So stressed and tired.

"𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭."

"You know. It's funny. I mean laying here with you listening to music." The younger answered. Hongjoong nodded along. It was silent again. Somehow it was a wonder that the other members weren't already here.

"𝐖𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟."

"But another funny thing is that were having earphones plugged but blasting the music through the studio speaker." Mingi giggled and starred at the ceiling. Letting the olders heart flutter. Hongjoong smiled. "𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬."

"I'm fully aware. That helps me to calm down." Hongjoong chuckled and closed his eyes. His hands held his cellphone and were laying on his chest. They calmly listened to the music on full blast. The others definitely heard it.

"𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐝, 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭." They both were sure as fuck that everyone in the building could it. But they didn't care. Hongjoong began singing along. Mingi got an idea.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

𝙎𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙀 𝙊𝙁 𝙔𝙊𝙐 - 𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐍