𝙄 𝙆𝙄𝙎𝙎𝙀𝘿 𝘼 𝘽𝙊𝙔 - 𝐒𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐆

🌼,🖤

Seonghwa was out of his mind. He tried focusing but couldn't. Yeosang was just to pretty. How the sweat run down his forehead. His pink-ish lips slightly parted.

Soft skin, red lips, so kissable~

How much effort he puts into his moves. Suddenly the music stopps. "Seonghwa, why the fuck are you standing there and staring at the fucking mirror?" Hongjoong never cursed. But right now he could not, not curse. "Uhm.." the oldest was confused. Did he do that?

It's not what, good boys do
Not how they should behave~

"Yeah, why'd you do that?" Mingi chimed in. The others nodded in agreement. "I don't know. Sorry I'm just confused." he answered scratching the back of his neck. Completely ignoring the sweat running down.

My head gets so confused~

"But you said that like fifty times today. What the frick is wrong with you?!" Hongjoongs patience was really thin by now. He wanted answers. "Are you in love or something? Missing your Crush?" The second oldest teased a bit. The other were just watching the brickering. Slowly Seonghwa was getting angry too. "No, I'm not in love. I'm not having a fucking crush. I'm just confused and extremely tired. I know I messed up the practice but we're practicing this fucking choreography since two fucking days how am I supposed to get all the fucking moves right?! You're doing mistakes yourself. The others do too. We all are fucking tired and need a fucking rest. Just calm the fuck down and don't be mad at me."

Don't mean I'm in love tonight~

It was silent. No one said a word. The staff already left the room. Didn't want to be a part of the fight happening. "How about we all trying to calm down?" San questioned with a yawn. "See? Even San our sunshine is tired as hell. But you want to keep practicing." "I did NOT say that!" And again the fight started. "Why are they always fighting?" Jongho, the youngest of them, asked with a sad tone. Mingi just shrugged. The others sighed. "OKAY, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. COULD YOU PLEASE STOP WITH THIS FUCKING KINDERGARDEN?! DON'T YOU SEE HOW SAD WE ARE?! BECAUSE YOU TWO ARE ONLY FIGHTING LIKE A DAMN OLD COUPLE?!" Yeosangs voice rose. Screaming at the two oldest. Everyone was took by surprise. But froze as the black haird started to cry.

Too good to deny it
Ain't no big deal, it's innocent~

Tears left his eyes. Breaking down because he felt all the pressure lifting of from his shoulders. "Yeo?" Wooyoung sounded worried. He ran over to his best friend. Hugging him, all over crying himself. Seonghwa was left dumbfounded same goes for Hongjoong. "Yeosang, why are you crying?" Wooyoung asked him over and over again. Trying not to choke on his own. But Yeosang saved himself from the embrace.

I'm curious for you
Caught my attention~

"Go away, Seonghwa." the older if the two yelled. They were confused. "You never noticed. Why? You were always with Hongjoong Hyung. You were so happy with him that you ignored me. Why?! All I ever wanted that you would notice me and maybe even hug me. Without the fans being around and without asking." Yeosangs voice became more quiet with every word he spoke. Wooyoung let go of his best friend. Eyes wide open and lips pressed into a thin line. He realised something. "Go hug him, Seonghwa!" He whispered yelled over to the older. "But-" "Just do it for God's sake!" Yunho yelled at him. The younger glared at him a he had murdered someone. Slowly Seonghwa was walking towards Yeosang. Sitting down in front of him and wrapped his arms around Yeosang. It was a bit awkward but the older still managed to hold him.

Us boys we are so magical~

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you or anyone. It seems, no, I am really selfish. I thought I had feelings for Hongjoong." Everyone could hear them. Mingi glared at his Hyung. Seonghwa felt the dangerous and murderous glare in his neck. Hongjoong was probably disgusted. He had Mingi wrapped around his little pinky and that since their MIXNINE days. They were together since then. "And I know that was selfish to assume when he's in a relationship. I'm an asshole, I know. Nothing can make that unhappen. But what if I tell you that I never had the guts to hug you, Yeosang." Seonghwa felt his heart skip a beat. He never had thought that he would say this. Yeosang stopped crying. "W-what do you mean?" the younger asked confused. And suddenly no one existed anymore. Just them. They didn't notice anything going on around them. "What I mean? You're beautiful, Yeosang. You're talented. And I thought that you may be not the person for cuddles. You always said to the other; 'Don't touch me' or 'Don't lean on me'. You remember? And that's why I never asked. I was just afraid. I'd admire you from afar because I was scared that as soon as I got near you, you wouldn't let me touch you." The oldest had a sad smile on his face.

This was never the way I planned
Not my intention~

He softly caressed Yeosangs cheek and tugged a stray hair strand behind his ear. Yeosang laughed. "You're an Dumbass." "I know." They smiled and stared at each other. For a small eternity. Suddenly Seonghwa had a strange feeling in his chest.

Hard to resist so touchable~

It kept pushing him towards the younger. He tried to fight it but soon realised that he wanted to kiss the younger. So he laid his index finger under Yeosangs chin and leaned over. Their lips were only inches apart. As the older whispered a question they slightly touched. The black haird nodded. Trying to focus on his Hyung. His crush to be specific. And so their lips touched. In a sweet loving kiss. They both began to smile. Breaking away from it they suddenly heard noises.

I kissed a boy and I liked it
The taste of his cherry chap stick
I kissed a boy just to try it
I hope my mommy don't mind it
It felt so wrong
It felt so right~

"WOO! STOP PUKING!" "Didn't Hongjoong Hyung asked him if he got a Crush?" "What the fuck is going on?" Yeosang asked. His voice as sharp as a knife. "We watched you two speak it out and kiss. Yeah, basically how you confessed to each other." Mingi giggled. Seonghwa looked over to them. Mingi stood behind Hongjoong had his arms wrapped around his boyfriend. His head rested on the olders shoulder. Hongjoong kissed Mingis cheek. Smiling Seonghwa rolled his eyes. "Why the fuck is Wooyoung crying but fake puking?" He heard Yeosang ask. He probably asked himself again why he was here and why Wooyoung was his best friend. "Because y'all are cute but too cute."

I kissed a boy and I liked it
I liked it~

__________

I've replaced 'girl' with 'boy':)