ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞

Day 3: Continued

The students feel the light and turn to see a man right outside. He was hugging On-Jo tightly.

It was On-Jo's father.

They sighed as soon as they realize that they are safe.

"We have to leave, now." Nam Ra warned them

"Get out!" Suhyeok exclaimed

He pulls the girls out first. Technically only Hyo Ryung and Eun Kyung. The guys soon after exit the gym and shut the door behind them.

"Are you okay?" On-Jo's father asked his daughter

She quickly nods her head.

"What about all of you? Are you guys okay?" He asked the kids

The kids silently nod their head.

"Good." He responded

Nam Ra turns her head to a specific direction. She notices the zombies coming their way.

"We should go." She said

"Alright, are you all able to run?" Mr. Nam asked

"Yes." They reply

"Alright. If you pass the tennis court and pass the construction sight, you should be able to find the mountains. Once you pass the mountains, you'll find your way to Yangdong-"

He pointed towards the path that led up a hill. He was soon cut off by a yell. The students warned him over the approaching zombie.

Mr. Nam ran to the zombie and easily knocked out the zombie.

"Woah! That was cool Mr. Nam!" Eun Kyung exclaimed

"Thank you. Now, run!" He said

They took action and ran up the hill.

Eun Kyung felt her back making sure her backpack was still with her. She sighed noticing it was still there.

She mustn't loose it no matter what.

"Look for the tennis court!" He reminded

They continued to run and found the tennis court.

As they reached it Mr. Nam opened the gate and quickly rushed in the students inside the court.

Ha-Ri was soon taken down to the ground, a zombie had caught her.

"Noona!" Wujin yelled

"Unnie!" Eun Kyung yelled

She ran to the gate and pushed the zombies away as Mr. Nam helped the girl up.

Mr. Nam quickly nudges the girls inside and closes the gate shut.

The other students had ran to the other side of the tennis court but they were cornered.

Zombies were surrounding them from all over the place.

Eun Kyung ran to Wujin's side and held his hand while Ha-Ri stood behind them with her bow ready.