ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛

Day 2: Continued

They exited the rooftop quietly. Cheongsan led the group down the stairs as they tried to reach the front of the school.

The thunder was still loud and clear.

Carefully, Dae-Su shut the rooftop door and followed the rest. They had gone down a few floors which was nice and easy since the zombies were distracted.

They were about to continue but Cheongsan stops the group.

"What's wrong?" Suhyeok whispered

"Wait." On-Jo replied

Eun Kyung stood behind Wujin waiting for their next step.

They could hear light snarls from the front.

Thunder could be heard. They took advantage of the loud sound.

"Alright, now." Cheongsan said

Even more snarls could be heard but that didn't matter, they needed to get out of there alive.

Wujin steps forward but slips down the stares. A thud could be heard.

Eun Kyung luckily caught herself with the railing. Her instincts activate and looks around as she pulls Wujin up.

"Sorry." He sheepishly smiled

"Jeez, try killing us another time." Eun Kyung smacked his arm lightly

Once he was up he quickly leads them to the other side where they meet the rest of the group that was ahead of them.

They crouched down behind some bushes, hiding from the zombies.

They could see Cheongsan and On-Jo having a conversation, probably what their next step would be.

"What should we do?" Eun Kyung asked Wujin

"I don't know. We could die right here, right now." He replied

He wasn't wrong. One wrong move and they would die in a instant. They were out in the open and they only reason they had a chance was the rain.

"We have to go along the wall." Cheongsan told Wujin

"We have to go along the wall." Wujin told Suhyeok

It continued that way until everyone received the news.

Cheongsan went ahead of everyone and lead the group once again. They made sure to hide themselves as they continued to follow Cheongsan and On-Jo.

They soon reached a truck and hid themselves from the zombies by standing beside it. 

"I'll go first." Cheongsan said

"It's okay, I will." Dae-Su said

They two came in to an agreement and let Dae-Su take the lead.

Once he had gotten to the other side he screamed that there was a zombie up front.

Wujin and Eun Kyung took a look to see a woman in a yellow apron. She was most likely a mom of one of the students.

Suddenly, they could see Dae-Su hitting the zombie with one of the metal poles.

"There's a zombie here!" Dae-Su told them

He continued to fight the zombie with Wujin and Joon Yeong helping.

"Stop." Cheongsan muttered

Eun Kyung tapped his shoulder, wanting to know what he said.

"What did you say? Do you want us to do something?" She asked

"That's my mom..." he muttered

"Huh?"