ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠

Day 3: Continued

Cheongsan was long gone, the students just stood outside the window, waiting for Suhyeok's cue.

He was now the one in charge to lead the group.

He might be nervous, but he couldn't really do anything to stop himself.

They need someone to rely on, it gave them more hope and will to continue on with this suicide mission.

"Suhyeok, we need to decide as soon as possible. We can't stay up here for long. They're going to bomb us any second." Eun Kyung urged

"I know, I know. I don't want to put us all in risk because of my stupid decision. I am going to make sure I know what's happening before I send us to our death." Suhyeok explained

"Alright, I get it." Eun Kyung replied

The group stood there anxiously as they waited for the right time to come.

Once it did come Suhyeok let the way by climbing through the window. Once he was inside the window, he quickly pulled the others from outside, inside.

"Thanks, Su. Which way?" Eun Kyung asked

Suhyeok pointed downstairs. He quickly runs down the stairs while holding onto Nam Ra's hand.

Eun Kyung and Wujin followed, their hands were laced too.

They all quietly ran as fast as they could running out the construction site.

Once they reach the outside they look back once more, they were going to leave all their friends behind.

"Goodbye, I miss you all already. May you all rest in piece." Eun Kyung whispered

Wujin slightly pats her back as comfort. He lightly pulls her away and followed the trail that lead to the mountains.

As soon as they we far enough from the zombies senses they began to run as fast as they could away from their school. They still had no clue when they would blow their school up, so all they could do was run with all their remaining energy they had.

As they reached a hill they heard explosions set off, the ground shook, causing some of the students to fall. Smoke began to fill the air, huge debris fell all over the place.

The students quickly took cover. Wujin pulled Eun Kyung under his chest while he hovered his arm above his elder sister.

Debris continued to fall all over the place, they could die by the debris any moment if they don't move. But they couldn't, it risked their lives even more.

As time passed they slowly got their conscious back, Eun Kyung stared far ahead, the school could be seen on fire. All their memories were gone.

A loud groan could be heard, Eun Kyung turned her attention to the person in pain, it was Dae-Su. His leg was injured, a debris must have injured him.

The others went to his direction checking his condition.

"He won't be able to move in his condition." Ha-Ri announced

"I can walk." Dae-Su reclaimed

"Dae-Su, we won't pressure you to walk when you're injured. We're not going to lose more people. I won't allow that to happen." Eun Kyung told him

"I'll be fine." He reassured her

"Let's just came here until the sun rises. It's too dangerous to travel in the dark anyway." Ha-Ri explained

"We need energy to travel anyway." Nam Ra spoke

After arguing for a bit they finally agreed to camp for the night. The next morning they would continue their way to Yangdong.

They found comfortable areas to lay or sit and made themselves comfortable. Wujin pulled Eun Kyung close to him.

Eun Kyung was freezing, the cold air hit her skin making her shiver.

"Are you cold?" Wujin asked

"A little bit." She replied

Hearing that, Wujin sat up and pulled off his green vest.

"Here, put it over you."

Wujin handed his vest to Eun Kyung, who happily put it over her body. It was a bit loose but it kept her very warm.

She smiled happily and hugged her boyfriend tightly and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Thank you, Wujin."

"Anything for you." He smiled

They laid back on the ground and stared at the sky. They could see the stars shine brightly in the dark sky. It helped the two calm down from the recent events.

"They look beautiful." Commented Eun Kyung

"They look this good even when we're in pain. I wonder if the world knows about us." Wujin said

"Even if they did, they wouldn't help us. They wouldn't want to get their people infected." Eun Kyung explained

"That's true...we're so close yet...so far..." he muttered

"We'll get there, we will."

"At least we still have our friends and these shining stars." Wujin said

Eun Kyung turned her head to Wujin, he was still staring at the night sky. His eyes brightly lit as he looked up.

She loved him.

She just admired him. Wujin noticed her stare and smiled at her. The moon shined at their faces.

Eun Kyung reached up to his hair and played with it. Her hands slowly lowered to his cheeks. She rubbed them softly. His skin was so soft, like always.

His face tinted pink by the contact.

"I love you, Wujin. I always will, no matter what happens. I will love you...forever." Eun Kyung whispered

Small tears flowed down her eyes to her cheeks. Wujin quickly reacted and swiped them away.

"I will always love you, Eun Kyung. You were meant for me. No one else will make me feel this way like you did." Wujin replied

He reached up to her chin and pulled her into a kiss, but not just any kiss, a passionate one, a kiss that could only fit for them. Why? Because that's how their love works.

They love each other with a passion. There will only be one Eun Kyung and Wujin together. No one could ever be them, no matter how much they tried.

They were a dream couple, they were known for that. The dream couple everyone wished to be. No one could ever steal that from them.

Even in times like these, they loved each other. Now, what would be tomorrow?

They once again didn't know what the future would hold.

Would they still be together? Or would the most unimaginable thing happen to them?

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 𝟷𝟶𝟻𝟻

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 𝟷𝟶𝟻𝟻

I finally got my phone fixed! I'll be able to post once again. Please enjoy this chapter I made for you all. Thank you for 4k! This book will finish soon!