two

Sunwoo avoided the girls gaze as the teacher continued to talk to the table of students.

It wasn't unusual for him to be this quiet, but Hana couldn't help but wonder why he always had so much to say about her.

"It will be a trip to Europe," Mr Kang perked up the boys attention. He always wanted to visit, or maybe he just always wanted out of this country. "Talk to your parents about it, then ask them to sign this form."

The red haired boy could feel the eyes on him, not just from her. Everyone here wondered if he would be coming.

"It'll be fun, right?" The teacher said cheerily, following all the eyes towards Sunwoo. "Will you be actually joining us this time, Mr Kim?"

For a member of the international politics debate club, he never seemed to go on any trips with them.

Everyone put it down to him being so quiet and seemingly antisocial, but Hana rolled her eyes whenever someone mentioned that as an excuse. He was far from it.

"I will," he announced surprisingly, looking up as he drew his eyes off of the girl before him. "Are we excused?"

Mr Kang nodded, everyone watching as the boy left quietly. He dismissed the rest of the class, and Hana found herself amongst a trail of other students asking if she was going too.

"Could we share a room?" One girl, Eunkyung, chirped.

With a nudge, Hyori interrupted. "Stop that, she would rather share with me."

"I'm flattered," Hana chuckled, although she wasn't sure if she actually was. "I'll get back to you both on that one, okay?"

The girls continued to walk alongside her, babbling between them until Hana couldn't listen anymore.

"Maybe we'll have a room big enough for all of us, eh?" She smiled falsely, the girls seeming excited. "I'll see you guys later."

With that, she headed on her way home, the slip in her hands that was dying to have her parents' signatures upon it.

She smiled at the thought of exploring another country, but her smile shortly faded when she was reminded that he would be there too.

"Okay girls, one by one," a voice from behind interrupted her thoughts as she turned onto her street. "List the reasons why you think you're good enough to share a room with me."

His voice was mocking, but that was classic Kim Sunwoo.

With a glare, the girl crossed the street, hearing his patronising cackle from across the road. With that, she flipped him off to hear him only erupt in more laughter.

"You're only jealous that no girl would want to share a room with you."