Chapter 25: Revenge isn't always sweet

Hey fellow ARMYS. I think I owe all of you an explanation. First off, sorry I've been on hiatus for a while. I've been very busy with school and some mental health related things, which is why my chapters are becoming shorter. Please be patient with me since I haven't given up on this story yet. Writers block is also occurring at times so I've taken some time off to think. Thank you for being patient. ☺️💜

Disclaimer: Pictures are not mine

No ones POV

Namjoon was in his office, coming up with some battle plans in case Jimin and his army strikes. Y/N tried to plead with him but he wasn't having any of it.

"This is for the greater good. I shall avenge my parents that he murdered. And no one including you princess can stop me." And with that, he harshly brushes past her, his cloak flowing behind him.

Y/N felt scared. If Namjoon or Jimin started a battle everything would be ruined. She didn't want anyone to get hurt, including the dragon. As harsh and mean he could be sometimes, he was still protective and sweet to her. She poked her head into the door of his office and heard he was softly talking to himself.

"Your time is up now Jimin. You and your pathetic followers."

Y/N noticed that he was slightly letting his dragon features show. Little spikes were sticking out from his neck and arms. Then you looked at his horns that looks even... larger? He suddenly snapped his head towards her, eyes pitch black. He smirked, walking towards the scared princess.

Your POV

Namjoon walks towards you as you begin to slowly back away.

"Hello princess. I was just going to come find you." He purrs, backing you up into the wall.

"W what do you want?" You stammer.

"I need your help." He plays with a strand of your h/l hair. Your shoulders quickly tense up.

"With what?"

"Killing him." He looks serious.

"Namjoon please-"

"Y/N, as my princess, you should help me. I need you." (I need u girl XD)

"Namjoon I'm not one for violence. You know that."

"All I'm asking is for you to be by my side. Help me calm down if I get too stressed. Maybe make sure everyone's doing their job correctly. Can you do that sweetheart?" He smiles. And it's a warm smile this time. You gulp.

"F fine. But that's it."

"Wonderful." He takes your hand and leads you to his office.

"Namjoon!" You get startled.

"Look here princess, see this?" He holds up a piece of old paper and hands it to you.

"What's this?"

"It's a list of all the creatures in the region I want in my army."

"Namjoon you could easily win. You're a dragon. Why do we need a hydra for?"

"My dragon form isn't really working at the moment so I'm going to need all the help I can get."

"So you want me to convince Hydra to help us?"

"Precisely." He pats your head softly.

"But he could be anywhere!"

"And that's why I'm having Jin and Yoongi accompany you on your journey. While you do that, Jackson and I are gonna to try to get in touch with the Dark Fae."

"The what? Who even are these creatures?"

"You'll see." He smirks. "The Dark Fae is also a friend of mine. An old friend."

Jin bursts through the door, looking pissed. "No way. There is no way in hell I'm going to track down that seven headed snake!"

"How about we use you as bait then." You snap. "He can eat you in exchange for his help!"

Namjoon smirks, impressed by your fierceness. "That's right Jin. He can eat you instead if you don't do as I say."

"And if Hydra refuses?" Jin crosses his arms.

"Please, he used to be my loyal pet back in the day once."

"So what happened?"

"I decided to let him go. Just take this. He'll recognize my scent." He takes off his cloak and hands it to Jin who shakes with rage.

"You're telling me that this piece of cloth is going to allow us to make friends with one of the most deadliest monsters in-"

You snag the cloak from him and put it on. "There. Let's geat this over with." You growl.

Namjoon blushes slightly seeing you wearing it. It's rather long so it drags on the ground.

You grab Jin by the hair and slam the door. You're upset that Namjoon is having you do his dirty work. You never agreed to this!

You lead Jin and Yoongi as you walk through the forrest.

"Alright, where are you fucker?" Jin glares out at the tall trees. "Hey come out and show yourself!"

"Are you crazy? We don't want to offend him. He'll kill us." Yoongi scolds.

"Are you two done?" You glare at both of them.

There's a loud roar in the distance.

"Come on. He senses us." You run deeper into the woods. The guards slowly walk behind you.

You finally come to a giant hole in the ground. Your eyes widen.

"Can we leave now? It doesn't look like he's home." Jin catches up to you.

"No. We have to keep looking." You turn to him.

"Why?"

"Guys-" Yoongi says. "Look..."

You and Jin turn around and see a pair of yellow eyes staring right back at you. You have to admit, you're a bit scared to say anything now.

"Huh, he's a lot smaller than I thought he'd be. He kinda reminds me of a tiny version of Namjoon." Yoongi smiles nervously.