Chapter 19: This means war

Quick author's note: I'm not really into MLP but I just thought this song would fit this chapter specifically. Anyways back to the story😅💜

Jimin's POV

"Jimin calm down! Please!" Hoseok tried to comfort his friend.

Jimin growls and knocks a chair over. (Jimin falling off chairs? XD)

"Don't tell me to calm down Hoseok! Our home is in ruins, Y/N is trapped with that... that wretched thing and...." Jimin bursts into tears.

"It's going to be okay."

"I'm going to find that beast and kill it. I shall bathe in its blood for what it's done to us!"

"Wait... remember how you said that he only turned into a dragon after you pushed Y/N?"

"I didn't mean to, she wouldn't step away from him! I was trying to protect her!"

"I know! I'm just thinking... maybe he was also protecting her too. No... you were both protecting her. He saw you shoving her as a threat."

"I don't care. I'm going to kill that thing. If you want to help, you can. Tae and Jungkook already said they're in."

"Please, let's not start a witch hunt yet..."

"Until what? He destroys our village again? Besides, Y/N could be in danger. He could kill her. Now who's side are you on Hoseok. You can't be on both."

"I'm... I'm on your side." He sighs.

"Good." Jimin looks pleased. "We shall prepare the weapons and kill the beast. It's about time he dies anyways, he's so old." (Poor Namjoon)

"So what's my job?"

"You can be our researcher. Find out everything you can about dragons. I'm sure there's some books at the library."

"Wait, the library wasn't destroyed?"

"Yeah, all the books were all still intact."

"Maybe he likes books?" Hoseok shrugs innocently.

"Enough of your banter Hoseok. Go." Jimin points to the door of the house.

Time skip

Hoseok enters the small library and walks up to the front desk.

"Excuse me, I'm looking for books on dragons."

"D dragons?!" The lady behind the desk looks terrified.

"Um... yeah. Do you... have any."

"Um.., let me go check." She gets up and walks away. A second later, she puts a pile of old books on the counter in front of the researcher.

"Here you are."

"Thanks." He takes them and goes to find a place to read. As he's walking, the books get heavy and he accidentally drops them on the ground.

"Oops." He picks them up. He notices one is already turned to a random page. He picks it up and looks at it. It shows a picture of a dragon fighting a knight in shining armor.

"Dragons fight anyone who they deem a threat to their home, treasure, or mates...." Hoseok reads. "Namjoon was much bigger than this one here." He looks worried.