What were you doing 5 years ago when this picture was taken? Think about it. You must have been picking up the keys to your second car or getting your ass devoured by a millionaire. You truly would not care about Jungkook's past if Sora didn't corner you in the bathroom and try to pick a fight with you. You wouldn't care if she didn't touch and feel your man the way she did. You wouldn't give a fuck. In fact, you would have laughed. Would have pointed and guffawed at the picture.

But you didn't. Instead, your head hung forward and you covered your mouth, shoulders folding into themselves and a small sob breaking free from your mouth. You started to cry. Eyes squeezed shut and covering your mouth to stifle the noises. You were overflowing with irritation, sadness and anger. You weren't sure what came over you and why you felt that way. You just knew deep down inside, seeing those pictures of Jungkook made your heart hurt, "He lied to me! He told me she was just a onetime thing." Your voice cracked and more tears pooled in your eyes as you lifted your head and stared at the two group mates across from you, your vision going blurry. You looked away and shook your head, feeling yourself about to burst out in sobs all over again.

Did he really lie?

You knew he wouldn't do that to you. But why did it hurt you so much seeing the two of them coupled up like that. The picture was taken 5 years ago for crying out loud. Jungkook's had several exes since that time. But it still annoyed you. You were never like this. You never could have cared less before. You would laugh when other women looked at Jungkook. But something about Sora set you off. Made you feel an insecurity that you didn't even need to feel. You knew you were that bitch. The baddest one around. But looking at Sora clinging to Jungkook's side like that ignited a fire within you that you couldn't describe. Made you feel an anger you never knew you were capable of feeling. 

You wanted to break poor Hoseok's phone but you had to keep your calm. Not wanting to embarrass yourself in front of these loveable gentleman you called your friends. However, you could feel your walls starting to breakdown. The pain in your chest becoming unbearable to hold onto anymore. And so, you cried. The dam of tears breaking free and your head hanging in shame as you sniffled, covering your mouth and shaking your head as you cried.

"어머... (oh my)" Jimin instantly stood up and practically lunged over to your side of the table, delicate arms taking you into his hold and bringing you against his chest, "Hey... Hey... I-It's okay, Y/N..." He mumbled, his cheek and nose pressing into your hair while you hid your face within his chest. The sweet, floral scent of his cologne making you start to cry harder for no reason.

Why did you feel emotional all of a sudden?

The two band mates exchanged silent but concerned looks from over the table, eyes both wide and full of worry at your quick shift in mood. Jimin glanced down at you in his arms, a hand rubbing at the middle of your back while the other was at the back of your head, holding you tenderly against him as he sighed, "It's okay. It's okay to cry. Let it out." He nodded, glancing once more to Hoseok and giving his Hyung a look and motioning with his eyes for him to join the both of you.

You felt comforted being in Jimin's hold this way. It was nothing like Jungkook's hugs of course. Nothing like those big strong arms enveloping you against a wide chest. Smelling your boyfriend's earthy, woodsy scent always made you feel safe too. That deep, mahogany smell always seemed to drive your senses wild. You missed Jungkook already and you had only been out for a few hours. Fuck, you wished you never left him. You wished you were still wrapped up in his hold on the couch. Wished you were still laying on the towel with Jungkook on top of you. Wished you were feeling his soft kisses on your skin. His minty breath and citrusy smelling hair under your nose. God, he was everything. You wanted to kick yourself for stepping foot out of your apartment today.