His eyes were wide and he leaned forward towards you, the attractive rasp of his voice lowering when he began to speak, "That... girl... She was touching on Namjoon the same night. Then she moved on to Taehyung then finally Jungkook." Hoseok nodded eagerly, a bright smile on his face when he started to reminisce about that night at the bar, "Oh, but it was such a good night. We were celebrating Kookie's birthday... Everything seemed perfect." The rapper smiled wider, a hand digging into the side of his bag with a nod, "Wait, I think I have pictures of that night in my phone." He unzipped the side bag and started rummaging through it, "Here we go." He tugged the device out with a smile and unlocked it.

Jimin suddenly perked up and glanced over to Hoseok with a look of realization, "...Oh shit. I remember now. Yes! That night... Do you remember Seokjinnie hyung crying in the washroom because Namjoon was dancing with that girl?"

"He did?" Hoseok question with a quirk of his brow, his hand mid air and hovering over the screen of his phone, "What?"

"You didn't know? I found him drunk crying in there talking about how no one loves him."

You groaned loud, pushing the plate of desserts away from you and leaning your head down to bang it gently against the table under you, "You guys are so annoying. Please. Can we focus on the real matter?" You took a breath then shook your head, "Show me the pictures." You reached for Hoseok's phone, taking it when he handed it to you, "Aw.. you guys were so young and cute." You scrolled through the pictures on Hoseok's phone with an excited smile on your face, thumbing over one with 20 year old Jungkook smiling with a cake the hyung's surprised him with at the club, "Look at my baby. He was so precious back then." You sent the picture to yourself, of course before coming across another one. 

Your eyes traced over each other member's faces. Bright, young smiles. Cheery eyes and cherry lips. They all looked so beautiful. So full of life. You would have never guessed these were idols. They looked like a bunch of lifelong best friends enjoying a boy's night out together.

Your eyes finally landed on Jungkook. Your beautiful, precious boyfriend. With his sweet baby face glowing and radiant. He had caramel colored hair back then. No piercings on his face. No tattoos. He looked so different but still the same. It made your heart burst with happiness at getting to look at pictures from his past like this. Hoseok was a God send to keep memories that were special like these through photos. You wanted to kiss the phone screen. Feeling your stomach start to flutter with butterflies at how precious Jungkook looked.

But the happiness didn't last too long...

The once bright smile across your lips dropped and faded quickly when you looked closer at the picture, "Um..." Your eyes squinted at the screen, fingers tapping against it to enlarge the image. Look at them. Your heart sunk to the bottom of your stomach, eyes staring at the screen in shock and disbelief, "Just a one time thing, huh? There she is right there. Sitting on Jungkook's lap!" You snapped, placing the phone down onto the tabletop and sliding it over to Hoseok in haste, almost making the phone slide right off the table to the floor. You didn't mean to do it, of course. But the anger blinded you. They were lucky it was just Hoseok's phone and not your fist in the table instead,

"Why is he holding her like that? Why is she sitting on him like that?" You felt your blood pressure rising. Your face starting to heat up in anger, "She looks like she could be his fucking mother. Was this before or after he lost it to her?!" The questions started to increase and you could feel yourself boiling with rage faster than before. An agonizing anger burning through your whole body, "Tell me the truth, guys. Were they dating? Why do they look so cozy like that?" You could feel your emotions breaking like a dam.

Even though the phone was back in Hoseok's hand, you could still see the image in your head. Sora sitting on Jungkook's lap. His arms wrapped around her tight and strong. Smiles as bright as the sun. You tried to take a breath to calm down. You were being irrational as fuck.