Yoongi spilled everything as he is one of the alliance with Namjoon..... But he is greedy for power.... Well, they all are.......  Kang Min never thought that Namjoon is planning all of this.......who can blame, after all that's what he did too...... Kang Min know yoongi is planning something..... Something more dangerous than Namjoon.... He don't trust anyone now....... They are just his puppets to get into higher position..... And His brother's daughter is the key.......

Kang Min: So, what is your deal, Yoongi????

Kang Min ask as he knew all of his son's even though he failed to recognize Namjoon..... Yoongi smirked hearing that as that's what he wanted to hear.....

Yoongi: have her power exchange give me her soul.....  And about others, I am setting a trap for them to kill each other in a way of having Aria....... And leave Namjoon to me because I am going to kill him by my own hands.......

And that's how the deal between them sealed but with so many lies........

Flashback end

Kang Min looked behind as Tessa is waiting for his approval......  He nodded as she goes towards the pit and take out a while substance and pour it in it..... As the pit started to became more red and she goes towards Aria's unconscious figure and bended to her level and took her one hand and in her hand, she cut her palm as the blood started to pour out of her palm.... She placed it in the pit as under the red moon rise, her blood in the pit fall as the glow in the pit became more evident..... Tessa started to chant as Aria slowly regained her conscious..... She was about to get up just then she has held down by yoongi....

Yoongi: No.... My dear pet..... You can't go until it's finished.......

He said as he hold her down as she is struggling to get out of his hold.... She is weak but still trying her best.....

Aria: let me go.... What are you doing??!!

She screammed as she is trying to get out her hands from the witch..... Dark witch....... The spell chanting of Tessa started to get louder as in Aria body started to pain........ The black veins started to pop out of her body as her body is getting consumed by dark powers that will weaken her powers and also help the person to suck her powers...... Aria started to scream loudly as Tessa chanting is becoming more speed.....

Tessa: añusßkkúüōãâèá.....

Everyone was busy in the spell, just then the wind started...... Soon the wind started to became stronger.... More deadlier...... Everyone got confused seeing this wind and just then Yoongi is thrown out in the air by a strong force..... Yoongi was about to get up from the floor just then a he felt something is taken out of his body as he looked in front of him..... The red eyes that is holding nothing but hate .... Hate for him ...... He know this eyes pretty well...... He saw the hand as his heart is in his hands....... It's none other than hoseok.... Who just did extinction of his heart just the Same way he did to bo gum.....