Cake - Ep•13•

Start from the beginning

"I'm glad you're trying " I tell him

"Me too " he smiles and kisses me "you gotta get ready tho "

"Yayyyy ! " I smile and clap happily "dang what I'm finna wear I gotta - "

"Unt Unt lil nigga finish the cake first" he says pulling me back into the kitchen

"Oops " I mumble .

I'm so damn excited I forgot all about the party itself . All I can think about is the Jurassic change Von just made because of me . It just makes me want to walk down the aisle and marry him right now but I realize how crazy that sounds aloud .

Almost as crazy as me wanting to meet his daughter, and I've only known her father for a few months . What will he even introduce me as ? Will she like me ? What is the baby mother like ? Do they even know I will be here ?

Damn ! I should've just left while I had the chance cause I know I'm going to over think all the way up until the time they walk through the door .

While deep in thought , I finish up the cake and set it aside to cool, before skipping up the stares to go through my closet for a cool , casual , party appropriate outfit for this big event ahead . I don't want to stand out to much but I also don't want to be basic .

Even though the day is not about me , I know all eyes will be on me , and that's what makes me even more nervous. Like a new kid at school. Or a lion walking through a pack of wolves . I gotta keep my guard up but be friendly . It's just so much to look forward to and honestly I'm afraid of the unknown . I just hope it goes better than everyone else I've met in Chicago or it'll be a literal train wreck !

After what feels like hours of trying to find an outfit and a nice hairstyle , I finally get in the shower and complete my hygiene before getting dressed and pampered to my liking .

(Jaydas outfit )

I look in the mirror for damn near thirty minutes readjusting myself and adding accessories until I feel like the look is complete .

I didn't wanna over do it but it's just not in me to be plain . I gotta show up and show out , even if it's at the house !

I nod at myself one last time approving the look before exiting the room making way to the stairs . I thought I took to long and the party had already started, but instead , I only hear a few voices in the living room and see a few decorations, but nothing indicating that the party started .

As I make it to the end of the steps I see von sitting in the living room with Durk and herb as they yell , conversing about whatever game they watched .

"Nigga on who ja not better than Lebron ?! " Durk questions loudly making me chuckle at his serious expression at such a silly topic.

"Get his dick out yo mouth he ain't better than no fucking Lebron !" Herb screams back

R•A•I•N On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara