Ep •8•

Omniscient pov

As jayda and Von arrive home from their eventful night jayda can't help but to recap every detail on what happened being that she's still so excited .

She's proud that she finally escaped her scared shell and let out her emotions in a way that helped her and her partner . She felt superior , strong , and like nobody can stop her .

Now she knows why Von walks around like he runs the city all the time because he gets to feel like this all the time . She feened for this feeling , the feeling of power , the feeling of strength . The feeling like no one can stop her . Not even kentrell. She just wished he was the guy she could've pulled the gun on cause she probably would've shot him Forreal .

"And when I reached for the gun at first I thought he saw me but then I did it so smooth He was lost as hell " she drags on as Von chuckles listening as they walk into the living room .

"Right " he nods as she continues .

He watches her closely along with her body languages and smiles everytime she does being that it's contagious to him . Since he was there for the entire situation she's talking about , he pretended to listen to her but instead used this time to really analyze and appreciate every inch of her body that he takes for granted daily .

Her pretty teeth , soft eyes , firm thighs and fat ass. He tries so hard not to look at her in any other way than a homeboy but it's hard when she looks so good all the time . Never would he think he would ever call a girls eyes soft or even pay that much attention to them but for some reason he can describe everything he likes about her so descriptively .

Especially about her personality. He admires how she's able to express herself in different ways without being violent like him . Or how she keeps a smile on her face even though she goes through hell . Or when she cries when she's angry instead of swinging . He just can't read her like he can everyone else . He can't understand why she reacts the way she does . He doesn't even know why she gets so emotional about him either . It's like reading a hard ass book , he just doesn't get it

"Then I was like 'I get paid either way' - "

"Aight jay I was there damn " Von laughs cutting her off as she sucks her teeth

"Shut up I was getting to my favorite part " she whines while he just shakes his head

"Let it go g you not even thuggin Forreal " he waves her off as she gasps

"You know what remember that the next time we in that situation " she mugs him

"You gone let him shoot me ?" He asks smirking and she nods

"Hell yeah and Imma switch sides " she says

"Tooka ass nigga " he shakes his head while she just chuckles not even knowing who that is"Real shit tho I'm prouda you " he nods at her "any other bitch woulda folded in a situation like dat but you stayed down and got us out of it . You got more heart than most niggas I be wit fasho " he tells her honestly as she sits next to him finally calming down

"Thank you " she smiles at him "and thank you for letting me live out my gangster dreams " she says as he chuckles shaking his head at her goofiness

"You a fool " he laughs and she joins "you raw as fuck doe "he tells her in a low tone as their bodies naturally become closer while their energies attract

"You taught me how to be " she responds not letting her eyes leave his as she know that would kill the mood.

"Cause you my Patna " he mumbles reminding her .

"Mhm " she nods grinning

As the tension starts to build between them she lets her passion take over as she leans towards him uncontrollably wanting to touch him in any way possible knowing he'll most likely pull away , but she just couldn't hold it in anymore....she can't resist

Meanwhile As Von notices her lips getting closer to his , he places his hands on her waist to stop her as she sighs to her self and looks down feeling embarrassed for being rejected once again . When will she learn ....

"What you doing ?" He questions , but really questioning himself aloud .

"I'm sorry no kissing " she reminds herself looking up "I respect it , sometimes it's just really hard to - "

She's cut off by plump lips smashing into her causing her heart to drop in her stomach and her eyes to pop out of the sockets not believing what's happening as she pulls away her herself looking at him shocked.

"Shh " he shakes his head before she can speak and ruin the moment connecting their lips again .

He holds her waist tightly pulling her with him as he leans back onto the couch while Her body starts to heat up as his tongue wrestles with hers and his moist lips continuously caresses hers making her close her eyes getting lost in the moment placing both hands on his face taking advantage of this opportunity.

Never in this lifetime did she think Von out of all people would be kissing her right now and although she wants to pinch herself to see if she's dreaming , she definitely wants to get this kiss out the way first .

It's been fifteen years since he's kissed anyone and to say he's shocked is an understatement. He doesn't even know whats gotten into himself . At first he was content on keeping things cordial and all about business with her and now their tongue kissing on his coach as his member starts to grow hard .

He doesn't know rather it was her pulling out a gun on somebody or smiling all in his face but he couldn't hold it in any more . Kissing is never his first line of affection but for her .. he made an exception

"Mm " she groans on his lips pulling his face closer to hers as he moves his hands from her waist to her ass gripping it tightly , something he's been wanting to do since he first saw it . She wants to grip a few things to but she decides to take it slow .

She moves her hand from his face to his chest and lets him guide one of her legs across his body so he can get a tighter grip on her ass sliding his tongue deeper into her mouth loving the feeling of the lips he catches himself staring at so often finally on his face .

The heat continues to rise as their tongues finally release each other and they let out a large sigh in sync with each other while she holds onto his shirt tightly feeling every inch of her body be affected by his touch .

They share a few more wet pecks and he attempts to keep her away from his rock hard member then they finally pull away and stare at each other taking in the intense intimate moment they just shared .

"You just kissed me " jayda recaps more to herself than him breaking the silence causing him to smile a little looking off before getting up from the couch holding his hand out for a dap .

"Goodnight potna " he smirks as she does the same dapping him up

"Goodnight "