Ep•11•

Omniscient pov

As Jayda sits back and enjoys the ride , vons free hand rests on her thigh , and she lets her mind roam thinking of all the places von could be taking her at the moment .

He hasn't said many words to her since they've gotten in the car, as if he's deep in thought just like she is . He glances over every minute or two , asking if she's okay and she just answers with a nod and a smile .

She's on cloud nine right now and honestly doesn't think anything could make her feel any better . The relationship she's developing with this man who was once just some scary stranger is turning into something she would've never imagined and honestly she really just wanted to thank him for it . Not just for a place to stay or the things he's given her , but for sanity .

Just by the attention he's given her she's realized her worth and knows that if whatever her and Von have going on doesn't last ,not to expect anything less from anyone but top tier treatment . She feels like the only women in the world when she's around him and not in competition with everyone else ....a feeling she's never felt before . She feels
appreciated , cared about , and protected by a real man . Not someone who sees her as property, but someone who sees her as a ... partner .

Suddenly the car stops moving as von turns on is headlights enlightening the spot they stopped at , getting her complete attention.

Jayda looks around and sees them on a dark cliff , Alone , with no movement at all , in the middle of the night . She takes in the scenery a little longer before side eyeing him frowning .

"What ?" Von questions noticing her reaction "you think I brought you out hea to kill you or sumn ? "

"It depends "jayda squints "are you Dayvon or javon right now ?"

"See you got jokes and shit " He chuckles and shakes his head "I'm finna be grandson in a minute Cmon " he tells her opening the car door getting out

"Who the hell is grandson ?" She mumbles to herself

"Get out the gahdamn car ! " he yells slapping the hood causing her to jump as she gets out the car scurrying after him while he walks to the edge and sits down .

"Oh my gosh " jayda mumbles looking at the deep Escarpment backing away .

"Come hea nigga "Von says attempting to pull her back towards him .

"Unt Unt Von I'm scared of heights what if I fall ?" she whines .

"G sit down or imma push you off " he threatens causing her to huff and sit down slowly , close to him , trying to focus on everything but the bottom of the cliff .

It's such a bizarre place to bring someone , and honestly the last place she would've thought he would bring her . Von doesn't look like the type of person to even be into nature or even peaceful settings, so although she's confused she's also shocked .

"How you find this place ?" She asks him looking up at his skin glowing from the light on the car and his dreads move lightly with the wind . It's very cold out but vons body heat is just enough for jayda not to complain about it .

"I was tryna find somewhere to hide a body " he answers and she pauses for a second then bust out laughing clapping her hands a few times.

"Whew you so funny " she chuckles .

"Wasn't a joke " he says seriously and she looks up at his stern expression before clearing her throat

"Oh " she mumbles nodding her head awkwardly . She knew it was a catch , he ain't that peaceful . "Whose body ?"