Trapped- episode •4•

Omniscient pov

It's been an entire week since jaydas heard or seen anyone from the outside world . Kentrells been practically keeping her hostage in their bedroom while he comes and goes as he pleases toying with her from time to time .

He figured keeping her hidden and trapped will reduce the attention she's getting or kill any thoughts she's had about escaping and being independent.

He's even made her quit the job at the club which means she hasn't seen dess or von since the last encounter they had that she replays in her head every so often to block out the tears that kentrell causes everytime he touches her .

Von rubbed him so wrong that he took all his anger out on jayda that night and beat her so bad that she couldn't see or walk for three days straight . That honestly made her not want to see von ever again if that's the cost she has to pay for it . She would rather just be killed so her memories of him can rest right along with anyone else .

She's literally breaking down by the minute and there's only two things that's been keeping her sane ... coke , and the hope of von busting through the door saving her . Not like that'll ever happen so it's mostly the coke . The only that makes her escape. She tries to control her intake but sometimes she doesn't care as long as she just doesn't wake up .

"Jayda?"Kentrell calls out calmly as he enters the room to see a startled jayda jump back on the bed giving him her full attention. She cant tell what mood he's in rather it's to scream , love , or punch . So she just decides to be ready for any of them .

"Hm?" She says almost to low to even hear afraid that if she gets to loud he will snap on her . He's programmed her exactly how he wants her to act and now he knows there won't be anymore problems.

"Get up and come out hea you have a guest " he smirks a little before exiting the room leaving jayda confused .

A guest ? Who would be considered a guest for her ? Who would even come looking for her ? Who even cares for her ? Who found her ?

Is all the things going through her head as she gets up making her way out the door wondering who would come to see her after an entire week of being M.I.A.

She wants oh so badly to be optimistic and hopeful that it's her parents finally forgiving her and coming to save her , or the police to take kentrell away forever and bring her to safely , or even von . She doesn't know why he's been on n her head so much but for some reason she wishes he could bust in the room one day and kill kentrell , splattering blood everywhere . Kind of a graphic thought but he deserves it .

Jayda walks down the steps of the almost quiet house, only hearing a few game systems and niggas cussing each other out in the living room , before she walks into the kitchen where she sees dess sitting in a chair jumping up immediately to embrace her . Giving her the most comfort she's had the entire week .

"Oh my god jayda ive been worried sick about you " she exhales into her shoulder as she hugs her tightly almost bringing jayda to tears "I thought you were dead " she mumbles

"I'm fine " jayda lies as her voice starts to crack while dess pulls away looking down at the woman she considers her new friend . She looks at all the bruises and scratches on Jaydas face and chest . It looks like she's been attacked by a wild animal and she can't bare to continue to be a bystander knowing she's going through this . She has to get her away from this man one way or another .

"Jayda let me help you " she starts as jayda looks away rolling her eyes already knowing where this conversation is going "you don't need to stay here I mean look at you " she shakes her head sniffing a little becoming emotional as she starts to remember seeing herself in this situation not to long ago .